Server Skinsrestorer a little buggy

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Miles_Mut, Jan 18, 2020.

1. On another person's server which has this plugin implemented, I used /skin <username>. But the skin doesnt show for me. It is visible to other players, but to me I only see either Alex or Steve skin. Is this a problem with the server, or possibly my game client/folder?

2. I imagine its the server.
    Changing your skin on a command I dont think would be super easy on a normal server, since the UUID I believe is connected to your skin. So getting a new one would be weird. If its a cracked server, then expect issues.

3. It's totally related to the server. Skins on cracked servers have been "fixed" and reactivated by plugins a long time ago, by modifying packets - and if the plugin is up to date and set up correctly, you should be able to see your skin. Also changing your skin works the same way, so you should be able to see it as anyone else. Probably a buggy plugin.

4. @Miles_Mut
    Its your client. i wont say the name but you need to go to account settings and uncheck "use skins ...."

5. Hi, it depends on the version you are normally using in 1.7, you cannot see the skin, it also depends on the server version
    I can recommend is to contact the developer
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/skinsrestorer.2124/