Solved server stuck or crash

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by mmuziek, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey peeps.
    i have a problem i moved my server from a old host to a brand new VPS
    im running multicraft panel on it with 2 servers (bungeecord and spigot)

the bungeecord receives everything fine and sends me through to the the spigot server
    but once it try to connect
    my minecraft launcher stuck at logging in.
    the spigot server sais read timed out and then few moments later server stopped responding.
    and bungeecord follows with read timed out : null

its impossible to join my server while it was working before. it currently even has more ram and CPU then before. so its not a resource problem i think.

i tried doing a timings report but i cannot paste it because the server times out before i can do that.

for spigot server :
    Code (Text):

08.02 09:46:58 [Server] WARN java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out 08.02 09:47:57 [Server] ERROR The server has stopped responding!

Bungeecord
    Code (Text):
    08.02 09:47:22 [Server] WARNING [mmuziek] -> UpstreamBridge - read timed out 08.02 09:47:22
    [Server] INFO [mmuziek] disconnected with: ReadTimeoutException : null 08.02 09:47:22 [Server] INFO [mmuziek] -> UpstreamBridge has disconnected

SOLUTION FOUND!:
    i had serveradmin (a plugin) installed to manage my server remotely that plugin caused a blockage as soon as it tried to connect to their api server causing the server to get stuck and timeout the players remove the plugin and it works again..

#1 mmuziek, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  2. new location is different?

3. im marking this as solved with the solution sorry to bother you guys as i was trying to fix this for 10 hours straight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.