Servers keeps crashing after 2 hours of uptime

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by Snowy, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hello,

Recently I made a factions server, but I don't have the feeling the server is stable enough to be online for longer then 2 hours.
    The server was online for 2 hours, and all of sudden the server crashes and gives the following error:
    INTERNAL EXCEPTION: JAVA.NET.SOCKETEXCEPTION: CONNECTION RESET/timed out

Not entirely sure if it was connection reset or timed out, but basically all the people who get this error are people who have issues with their clients, and not with the server itself.

My providers told me that either a plugin or the worldfile itself may be causing the errors, however after updating each plugin today the server just crashed again.
    I will post my pluginlist at the end of this post.

I tried removing all the plugins on the server, and the server didn't crash at all, so it is clear that something in the plugins is causing the errors, but im not sure which combination nor which plugin is causing this.

Can anyone please tell me how to fix this/or why this is caused.
    I can't post an crashreport because the entire server gets booted and even rollbacked for around 5 minutes when this happens.
    The server currently has 7GB avaible, and considering the server is not live yet, and even with 0 players online the server is crashes around every 2 hours.

Errors I do get in the panel:

03.08 15:53:26 [Server] INFO Connection timed out
    03.08 15:51:23 [Server] INFO Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL:http://mcstats.org/report/PvPTimer
    03.08 16:01:51 [Server] INFO Server returned HTTP response code: 502 for URL:http://mcstats.org/r...tProtectionPlus

Plugin list:
    - Automessage
    - Buycraft
    - Chatprotection
    - Citizens
    - Clearlag
    - Combatlog
    - Creativegates
    - Decapition
    - Essentials / spawn / guard / chat
    - Factions
    - Healthbar
    - Iconomy
    - Mcore
    - Mobhealth
    - Permissions
    - Playervaults
    - PvPtimer
    - RandomTP
    - Vault
    - Worldedit
    - Worldguard

2. Dmck2b

Services Staff

PvPTimer and ChatProtectionPlus failing a metrics packet. Disable it in the config.