Setting up BungeeCord on Multicraft help

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by themine12, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hi,

I need help setting up BungeeCord on my hosted multicraft server. I do not know how to set it up. There are no videos or threads to help.

Thanks in advance

-themine12

2. BungeeCord is not a minecraft server, it is its own stand alone server for a Proxy that players connect to. You can't set it up to run in Multicraft like you can on Bukkit or Spigot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Actually, I'm pretty sure you can ask long as your host allows custom jars. I have heard of people doing this, but it is not directly supported by Multicraft, therefore it could be slightly buggy.

4. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

5. Outlaw11A

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  6. It works, just really buggy.

7. You actually can and it works fine, but it won't show up as online.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah its kinda annoying but it will do.

9. In the superuser account you can change the online/offline settings to change this

10. Oh ill have a look at that.

11. Ik this is kinda old. But i actually wrote my own config to make BungeeCord work perfectly with Multicraft. As far as I know player counts are impossible. But everything else is 100% working.
    Capture.PNG

12. Outlaw11A

Supporter

I used MultiCraft and had 3 Bungee Cord servers using Beastnode's shared hosting. Worked surprisingly well, but had to close it due to the lack of players.

13. mod: BungeeCord. This is usually not there on a normal multicraft panel. This is probably why it works at all.

14. Outlaw11A

Supporter

I can confirm that you CAN run BungeeCord with a normal Multicraft panel and on a Shared host. You just need to know what you are doing.

15. how do I change this .. my bungee cord shows offline but it is online

16. I have set up all of the information and it says this:
    /107.194.90.58:54236 lost connection
    28.02 22:40:58 [Server] INFO Disconnecting /107.194.90.58:54236: Protocol error

17. the plays always stays at 0/10000000 for me idk why any fixes?