1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash [SEVERE] ReportedException: Exception ticking world

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by JoeGray100, Mar 2, 2013.

1. JoeGray100

Supporter

Spigot Crash Report:
    http://hastebin.com/raw/dohelohuhi

Bukkit Crash Report attached:

Server.log attached

Note: This has never happened before. The only recent plugin additions are:

TeleportSigns
    HideStream

I noticed an error on console startup with respect to Teleport signs as follows:
    [SEVERE] ebean.properties not found

The load process at this point is delayed for 30 seconds or so and then everything seems to load
    and work fine thereafter. I did some research online and came to the conclusion "right or wrong" that
    this error can be ignored.

I wouldn't call this much of a clue but it's all I have. Also, I reduced the RAM allocation to this particular server from 4G down to 3G with the .bat file command as follows:

"%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -server -Xmx3G -jar spigot-1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar nogui

I didn't have many players online when this particular crash occurred. I restarted the server and
    it's several hours later and still running fine (now 12:47PM 3/2/13).

This happens to be my main DEFAULT server and in Bungee it is a forced server so when it went
    offline it made it impossible for any players to login.

Thank you in advance for looking at this.

Regards,
    JAG100

Attached Files:

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

Plugin - can't tell which.

3. JoeGray100

Supporter

Ok, I suspect it's the Teleport signs but I can't be 100% sure. Let's see if it happens again and I'll start removing plugins. Hasn't happened again today. Very strange.