Shared hosting problem

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by CloudVox, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Okay so i'm going to try to be as helpful as I can possibly be so I use MultiCraft and I don't completely understand what it says to do...
    [​IMG]
    And so I didnt completely understand this so I used SSH to move it into .../minecraft/multicraft/jar/
    [​IMG]
    SO I then follwed the guide and I came out with this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It then tells me that it is on the listener 0.0.0.0:25577 but in the guide it says differently
    [​IMG]
    and when I run the server I get this
    [​IMG]
    SO I thought I would ignore it then after reading further into the guide it says that it should have created a conf file
    [​IMG]
    But that file is no where to be seen I have checked almost everything related to multicraft and Minecraft. So this is my issue I need your guys help where do you think I can locate this folder. unless I set up BungeeCord wrong.. Thank you :)

2. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

It would be in the same exact place as your bungeecord.jar.

3. Okay but it doesn't seem to be writing there...

4. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

I have never used any type of control panel, let alone multicraft, so I guess I wouldnt be the best of help to find out where it is writing it. Sorry about that.

5. There thing is it does not show where the config is being written to.

6. Nevermind I found out what was wrong I had to run it through SSH to generate the files.
    java - jar BungeeCord.jar

7. Oh but finally it's reading from multicraft's Global Jar folder where can that be located?