Spigot SheepQuest | MiniGame for your server! 1.9-1.16 1.4

Dynamic and fast game excellent for your minigame server!

1. Cubixor updated SheepQuest | MiniGame for your server! 1.9-1.16 with a new update entry:

1.9-1.12 support

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Excellent plugin for minigame server!May I repost it to other Minecraft forum?I just want more people to know this plugin!:)
    I promise I will only do some introduce for this plugin and link them to the SpigotMC page for download;)

3. I think you can, but please clearly mark that I am the author of a plugin and send me a link to it when you post it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Of course I will mark that the author of this plugin is you!Why not?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Unfortunately I didn't make any maps for sheep quest. I downloaded this one from screenshoots a long time ago when I started making this plugin to have a place for testing it. You can try to find it somewhere in the internet for example on pages like planetminecraft.

By the way, I see that you have translated the plugin - if you would like to share your translation with others you can send it to me and I'll put it in the plugin files and add an option to choose language in the config.

6. That's ok!Thanks for adding my translating into files.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Of course I can't find any sheepquest map from planetminecraft:(

7. Here is an error when I reload server while any player is in arena
    Code (Text):

[11:35:29] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event SignChangeEvent to SheepQuest v1.2
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.block.CraftBlock.getRelative(CraftBlock.java:255) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.block.CraftBlock.getRelative(CraftBlock.java:250) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at me.cubixor.sheepquest.game.Signs.updateSign(Signs.java:158) ~[?:?]
        at me.cubixor.sheepquest.game.Signs.signCreate(Signs.java:56) ~[?:?]
        at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor13.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:607) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2686) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PacketPlayInUpdateSign.a(SourceFile:41) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PacketPlayInUpdateSign.a(SourceFile:9) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$1(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:1135) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1128) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1089) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1003) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]

8. Another error
    Code (Text):

[12:53:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SheepQuest v1.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.block.CraftBlock.getRelative(CraftBlock.java:255) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.block.CraftBlock.getRelative(CraftBlock.java:250) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at me.cubixor.sheepquest.game.Signs.updateSign(Signs.java:158) ~[?:?]
        at me.cubixor.sheepquest.game.Signs.updateSigns(Signs.java:142) ~[?:?]
        at me.cubixor.sheepquest.game.Signs.loadSigns(Signs.java:192) ~[?:?]
        at me.cubixor.sheepquest.SheepQuest.onEnable(SheepQuest.java:76) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:501) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:415) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:468) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:237) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:939) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R2.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[server.jar:git-Paper-206]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_261]

9. There is a problem with signs, I think the next plugin update (that I'll post in 1-2 days) should solve this problem.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cubixor updated SheepQuest | MiniGame for your server! 1.9-1.16 with a new update entry:

BIG UPDATE - particles, sounds, special features and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Great!Is it any different of new language file?I may help to translate:)

12. Yes, all newly added messages were added to the messages-zh.yml in english, so you can search for it, translate and send it to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. can't wait to suggest more... just you wait master, once I'm done with my plot creative!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hey, I think I found a bug: When I try to create a sign in the south, the sign is empty and has no function. Every other direction (north, east, west) is working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'll check it out and try to fix.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Sorry that I have not update the message file for a long time.I am very busy now:(.I will translate and update it next week