Premium Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by SnowGears, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Can you buy and sell with 1 sign like chestshop?

2. Not currently. Only one or the other for each sign.

3. Any chance such a feature would be added?

4. See the rest of the thread.

5. hello my friend i use griefprevention but in the adminclaims i cant use chest shops any solution :) ?

6. That sounds like an issue with that plugin - you'd need to consult them on how to create exceptions for the shops.

7. sorry about that actually it was a false alarm, i had a chest in aprotected spawn area :)

8. hey mate is it possible to put the item name instead of the server name at the bottom of the sign?

9. Hello, I was wondering if we can sell Map Art with these shops? I've been looking all over for a plugin that can sell map art made by admin to the players. Can this feature be added, maybe there is a plugin that does this? Any help is appreciated :)

10. It uses whatever item you put in the chest - so, ostensibly, you could sell map art, but you'd have to put it in the chest.

11. Hey ! Possible to add AskyBlock compatibility pleaz !

12. Any news on the hover over text being fixed?

13. Is it possible to add feature to let players have a preview of the item ? Like, let them see the lore of the item in sold before being able of buying it ?

14. Hey, you plugin is great. but one thing you can just improve: we all know that /shop can open a GUI to helps you to find the shop what you want to buy, the feature is strong and important. but i cant changr the title and style in that GUI, this might cause some people who poor in english hard to understand it. however, hope you can improve this.

15. @SnowGears hey there. Greate plugin, tnx.
    But i got an error, what is this?

Code (Text):
    [15:01:03 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to Shop v1.7.3.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:338) ~[JavaPluginLoader$1.class:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:507) [SimplePluginManager.class:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:492) [SimplePluginManager.class:1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT]
            at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:2015) [nh.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32) [ix.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10) [ix.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:245) [ej.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173) [nc.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:991) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:431) [lt.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:809) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:669) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

16. Hi, does this plugin support MySQL database ?

17. You need to use a newer Spigot version. You also need to copy and paste the server.log text into a
    Code (Text):
    [code]
    tag or a pastebin entry to get proper debug help - a screenshot is not enough.

#2038 Wahrheit, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. This plugin is amazing! Just one small request, is there a way to allow players to place a sign shop on any side and end of the chest? Many players have these shops linked to grinders and stacked long ways side by side. This makes it so they cant place shop signs =(

19. Can't they just use more elaborate redstone setups with multiple chests and hoppers?

• Agree Agree x 2