Premium Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by SnowGears, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Performance issues while people are buying stuff from others? o_O
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Is it possible to force all shops to sign shop only? And disallow all other types?

3. Yep! Just change it in the config. As for disallowing other types just make sure players do not have the permissions to change display types.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hello, i wonder if the shop transaction can be logged in a mysql database and how (what data) :)

#2064 Noiknez, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  5. Hi, after buying your plugin, something odd striked me right at the beginning, there is no version number in the name of the jar file, which would make it more distinguishable on many servers, and the foldername is the same as the other plugin...
    A bit confusing can lead to false errors...
    Now, to the point, Awesome plugin, I really like it from the first moment I saw it on other servers.... I do have a request though, In the config files the currency is changeable to any I want, but what would happen if a player is out of emeralds (for instance) and has a lot of cash on his account, is it possible to use more than one way to pay for products?

Well, Happy 2018 and keep the good work up!

6. This is currently only possible if another developer wants to use the Shop API and create another supplemental plugin

7. The non-version jar is actually intentional. It makes it easier to replace jar files in servers when new versions come out. Many plugins actually do this, but it really depends on the developer. But I do understand it makes it harder to distinguish the plugin version initially.

I have thought about adding this option but currently it is on the back burner. I may add it in the future but for now I think just having one currency type seems to be sufficient. You could just have the shops use the "cash" currency and then have separate barter shops that accept emeralds for items.

Thanks very much! Happy 2018!

8. Thank you, this fixed my issues.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This is a fantastic plugin but i wonder if i can make player rent the shops instead of creating them

10. You can restrict players to creating shops in a rented region via another plugin.

11. what's the name of that plugin ?

12. DroodVS

DroodVS Previously FeroxMC

Could you possibly add world edit compatibility so when you delete shops using world edit it will clear the item frames or entities that are left over from the shop. As the shops do not get deleted from the database until the server is restarted due to the plugin not knowing the shops were removed by world edit.
    This is because I have market plots on my server that get cleared by world edit when people do not pay rent. Then the shop entities are still there when world edit has cleared the plots

Also getting this error when trying to use /shop item refresh.

https://pastebin.com/LY8cSs0b

13. Hi,

I have this error on startup:

Code (Text):
    [Shop] Task #304 for Shop v1.7.3.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ShapelessRecipes.toBukkitRecipe(ShapelessRecipes.java:41) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.ShapelessRecipes.toBukkitRecipe(ShapelessRecipes.java:1) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.inventory.RecipeIterator.next(RecipeIterator.java:30) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.inventory.RecipeIterator.next(RecipeIterator.java:1) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at com.snowgears.shop.display.DisplayListener$1.run(DisplayListener.java:43) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:739) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-325fbc7-dc7d31b]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_152]
    and the plugin doesn't work at all.

Hope anyone can help with this problem.

Thanks

14. Does someone know the Problem that the buildlimit Permission does not work. All other Permissions are working perfect but the buildlimit is doing nothing?
    I use the ultra Permissions plugin and Spigot 1.10

15. I might have found a bug. When you hold shift and right-click a shop with a hopper, it gives you information of the shop in the chat instead of connecting the hopper into the chest. This would be good for semi-automatic farms and such. Please fix this. Thank you @SnowGears !

16. This is actually a feature. This was changed due to people being able to steal items out of other people's shops.

17. @SnowGears My server seems to have this problem.
    When creating a shop, is there an option to search the shop at the same coordinates in the data and delete it if it matches?

18. Anything on this yet?