Premium Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by SnowGears, Jul 19, 2015.

1. This is an error with the light block. Please set ‘displayLightLevel’ to 0 until this is fixed.

2. gives this error when i make the sign shop

[17:58:18] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event SignChangeEvent to Shop v1.8.2.10
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:589) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:576) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2670) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.PlayerConnection.lambda$19(PlayerConnection.java:2627) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.PlayerConnection.lambda$2(PlayerConnection.java:438) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:714) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:478) ~[?:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:151) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:125) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.bg(MinecraftServer.java:1125) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1118) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeAll(SourceFile:110) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1101) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1031) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:307) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_12_R1/World
    at com.snowgears.shop.util.DisplayUtil.getDisplayForNMSVersion(DisplayUtil.java:466) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.shop.AbstractShop.<init>(AbstractShop.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.shop.SellShop.<init>(SellShop.java:19) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.shop.AbstractShop.create(AbstractShop.java:101) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.listener.MiscListener.onShopCreation(MiscListener.java:226) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    ... 19 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.World
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:142) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:99) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.util.DisplayUtil.getDisplayForNMSVersion(DisplayUtil.java:466) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.shop.AbstractShop.<init>(AbstractShop.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.shop.SellShop.<init>(SellShop.java:19) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.shop.AbstractShop.create(AbstractShop.java:101) ~[?:?]
    at com.snowgears.shop.listener.MiscListener.onShopCreation(MiscListener.java:226) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor28.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:3147-Spigot-9472b09-d7ef1e9]
    ... 19 more

3. The latest download on here is for spigot 1.12 only, please download the previous version this happened for me. See changelog notes

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. i did download the 2nd latest but the errors keep and happening

5. Please post the errors when using 1.8.2.9

6. SnowGears updated Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin with a new update entry:

Better displays, bug fixes, and release changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Sheesh, good thing I always test plugin updates before I roll them out on my main

8. PLEASE, somebody help me, Vault is active, Essentials has Coins as payment, in shops I changed it also to Coins, it shows on the chests, and yet, a simple buy or sell of 10 blocks cobblestone or buy them back gives either out of funds or i do not have enough funds.
    As I plead, I am at a loss here.....

9. Can you post your config? Also, feel free to join the discord (link on main page). Support there will be a bit faster.

10. This is shop's config...
    Code (Text):

# =================================================================== #
    #                      ECONOMY AND CURRENCY                           #

# type :
    # ITEM - shops will use a specified item as the currency (default is Emerald). To change this item in-game, run the
    #        command '/shop setcurrency while holding the item in your hand you want to use as currency.
    # VAULT - shops will use Vault as the currency. (This requires Vault to be installed on the server)
    # EXPERIENCE - shops will use experience points as the currency

# name :
    # This is the name of the currency that shows up on signs. If you are using ITEM, you will want to change
    # this to the type of item being used. If you are using VAULT, you will want to change this to a currency symbol
    # like '$'. If you are using EXPERIENCE, you will want to name this "Experience" or something similar

# format :
    # This is the order in which prices are displayed. For example, if you are using ITEM with Emeralds as the currency,
    # '[price] [name]' would show '5 Emerald(s)'. If you are using VAULT, this would show '5 $', so setting this as
    # '[name][price]' would show '$5'.

currency:
      type: 'ITEM'
      name: 'Coins'
      format: '[name] [price]'

# These allow you to charge money to players for creating/destroying their shops #
    creationCost: 0
    destructionCost: 0

# This returns the creation cost to the shop creator when the shop is destroyed #
    # Adds virtual funds if using vault currency and drops the item on the chest location if using physical currency #
    returnCreationCost: false

#                         DISPLAY SETTINGS                            #

# This will change the type of display that shops will use by default above their chests #
    # The options are: NONE, ITEM, GLASS_CASE, LARGE_ITEM, ITEM_FRAME #
    displayType: 'ITEM'

# This will show the name tags above the display items #
    # The options are: NONE, RIGHT_CLICK_CHEST, VIEW_SIGN #
    displayNameTags: 'VIEW_SIGN'

# This is how long display name tags are shown for after looking away (in seconds) #
    displayNameTagsLifespan: 0

# This will change the order that display types are cycled in #
    # To remove a display type as a cycle option, remove it from this list #
    # The options are: NONE, ITEM, GLASS_CASE, LARGE_ITEM, ITEM_FRAME #
    displayCycle:
    - 'NONE'
    - 'ITEM'
    - 'GLASS_CASE'
    - 'LARGE_ITEM'
    - 'ITEM_FRAME'

# This will force shop display to be set to NONE if the display has no room #
    # If this is false, the shop will simply say it cannot be created because the display is blocked #
    forceDisplayToNoneIfBlocked: true

# This controls what light level (0 to 15) shop displays emit #
    # THIS CAN ONLY BE USED IN MINECRAFT 1.17 OR ABOVE #
    displayLightLevel: 0

# This controls whether the item frames of shop displays are glowing #
    setGlowingItemFrame: false

#                         GENERAL SETTINGS                            #

# If you want to use permissions with Shop, you must set this to true #
    usePermissions: false

# This runs a check and notifies operators on login that a new Shop version is available #
    checkUpdates: true

# This enables a graphical user interface to use all shop features without typing commands #
    enableGUI: true

# Setting this to true will force all Shops to be created in WorldGuard regions with a shop flag #
    # WorldGuard plugin must be installed for this feature to work #
    hookWorldGuard: false

# Setting this to true will force all Shops to be created in Towny regions where the players are residents #
    # Towny plugin must be installed for this feature to work #
    hookTowny: false

# This is the command alias that will be used as the base for all shop commands #
    commandAlias: 'shop'

# This will make it so shops will only complete transactions if the item durabilities are the same #
    checkItemDurability: true

# This will allow players to use the limited creative selection tool to choose shop items #
    allowCreativeSelection: true

# This will permanently delete a player's shops if they have not logged onto the server after X hours #
    # Set this to 0 to never auto-delete a player's shops #
    deletePlayerShopsAfterXHoursOffline: 0

# These will play sounds and particle effects when creating and using shops #
    # These will need to be set to false if your server is running anything less than Minecraft 1.9 #
    playSounds: true
    playEffects: true

# This controls whether shop sign text should be glowing by default #
    setGlowingSignText: false

# This controls whether or not ender chests are able to be used as shops on the server #
    enableEnderChests: false

# If this is set to true, LEFT side of combo shop signs will BUY items and RIGHT side will SELL items #
    # If this is set to false, LEFT side of combo shop signs will SELL items and RIGHT side will BUY items #
    inverseComboShops: false

# Add the names of worlds that you do not want shops to be able to be created in here #
    worldBlacklist:
      example_world: true
      example2_world: true

11. You will want to change
    Code (Text):

currency:
      type: 'ITEM'
      format: '[name] [price]'

to
    Code (Text):

currency:
      type: 'VAULT'
      format: '[price] [name]'

12. Wow, that was it? that almost drove me nuts?
    Thanks man, I did not see that option as an variable at all....

13. Haha no problem at all! It’s what I’m here for!

14. SnowGears updated Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin with a new update entry:

Added optional item allowlist and denylist + a bug fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Hi @SnowGears ,
    Just when I was strolling around the world, looking for some things to repair/change/alter for the better, I stumbled upon something I have not seen before...
    We had this build placed in the middle of nowhere a few years back, and added some shops to it, as it was properly configured then, I totally forgot it was there.
    Now, the plugin of yours runs smooth, no doubt, but those few shops (I guess 7 of them) in one location(building) are not responding, the items above some of the shops are frozen, and when I remove the shop, and want to place a new shop in the same position, I can not. It is as if some invisible force prevents me placing anything (except falling sand for instance)
    Is there a way to dig into the database, look up the coordinates and remove them from it?
    (I even tried to regenerate the area, but that did not help.)
    Any suggestion is welcome....

Thanks

16. Code (Text):
    [11:37:42 INFO]: [Shop] Enabling Shop v1.8.3.1
    [11:37:43 ERROR]: Cannot load plugins\Shop\config.yml
    org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: could not determine a constructor for the tag tag:yaml.org,2002:org.bukkit.configuration.MemorySection
    in 'string', line 129, column 17:
        worldBlacklist: !!org.bukkit.configuration.Memor ...
                        ^

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:59) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:160) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:128) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:188) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at com.snowgears.shop.util.ConfigUpdater.update(ConfigUpdater.java:39) ~[Shop-1.8.3.1.jar:?]
            at com.snowgears.shop.Shop.onEnable(Shop.java:140) ~[Shop-1.8.3.1.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:529) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:443) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:710) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:307) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1197) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:317) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.ConstructorException: could not determine a constructor for the tag tag:yaml.org,2002:org.bukkit.configuration.MemorySection
    in 'string', line 129, column 17:
        worldBlacklist: !!org.bukkit.configuration.Memor ...
                        ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructUndefined.construct(SafeConstructor.java:574) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObjectNoCheck(BaseConstructor.java:230) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:220) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:480) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:190) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:461) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:556) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:28) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObjectNoCheck(BaseConstructor.java:230) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:220) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:174) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:158) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:490) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:416) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:57) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-"4c31ea1"]
            ... 15 more
    [11:37:43 INFO]: [Shop] Shops will use bow as the currency on the server.
    This last part made me worrying.....([11:37:43 INFO]: [Shop] Shops will use bow as the currency on the server.)

17. This happened when I updated the worldBlackList variable in the config.yml. Please delete the whole worldBlackList section and allow a new one to generate.

18. You will want to look in the Data folder for UUID of the player who owns those shops (if they are admin shops they will be in admin.yml). You can then do "ctrl-f" for the coordinates of the signs. Once you find them, you can delete each section in there. You could also remove the signs and chests in the world, and then have that player who owns those shops create a new shop. (Creating a new shop will regen the file and correct any locations where shops are trying to load without signs or chests at them)