Premium Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by SnowGears, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Found some problems with your plugin.

1. Clearlagg plugin erase the holographic display when its clear the lag on the server
    2. If i place 2 chest like a L shape form and only place one sign on one chest it counts as two, even if the chest is not connected..

keep up the good work

Beastsyndicate

2. Confirmed both issues mentioned above. The ClearLagg issue is a definate deal breaker. In addition, is there any way to hide who is the seller/buyer if you make an admin shop?

3. I will get on fixing these. Can you clarify what "L shape" with shop looks like? I can't figure out how to duplicate that. And yes all shop signs are configurable. Just change where it says [owner] (all in the config file) to something else of your choosing.

4. i will login on the server and take a print of what i am talking about!

EDIT: here is the picture on the L shape i am talking about, and when i plase the shop sign on one of the chest the byert cant brake the other chest where there is no sign on.
    [​IMG]

EDIT 2: This problem came up two when i tried to make a new shop. (there is nothing in the chest :p)
    [​IMG]

#84 Beastsyndicate, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  5. SnowGears updated Shop - a simple, intuitive shop plugin with a new update entry:

Holy bug fixes Batman!

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Let me know what works for you so that I can help other people with the compatibility in the future.

7. It dont look good, alot of perm problem i think, and stuff that dont work with lwc plugin and thats sad....
    its a really good plugin....

well goodluck with your script

#88 Beastsyndicate, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  8. Sorry it took so long but shops now work on all chest types.

9. Hello, and thanks for a great and simple shops plugin!

A player reported some strange behavior with the shops, where after the server did its daily reboot each shop spat out one of each item they sold. The items had custom names that appear to be the players' UUID plus a 9-digit numeric code. Here's the post with screenshots if you'd like to see: http://is.gd/2bVkA9

I checked the logs, and found they are being spammed with an EventException:

Code (Text):

[03:39:22] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerPickupItemEvent to Shop v1.5.2.9
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityItem.d(EntityItem.java:314) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.d(EntityHuman.java:448) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.m(EntityHuman.java:439) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityLiving.t_(EntityLiving.java:1486) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.t_(EntityHuman.java:173) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityPlayer.l(EntityPlayer.java:285) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:381) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInFlying.a(SourceFile:126) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInFlying.a(SourceFile:8) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_45]
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_45]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SystemUtils.java:19) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:714) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:653) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:556) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
    Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "34e414f80cc01085830188"
      at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:592) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at java.lang.Long.valueOf(Long.java:776) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at java.lang.Long.decode(Long.java:928) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at java.util.UUID.fromString(UUID.java:206) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at com.snowgears.shop.listeners.DisplayItemListener.onPickup(DisplayItemListener.java:74) ~[?:?]
      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor181.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-6d16e64-58d972f]
      ... 21 more

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

10. How long have you been using Shop? (Since what version.) This bug should not appear if you do one /shop item refresh on 1.5.3

This bug appears from using earlier versions of Shop without doing a /shop item refresh for the new version. Hope this helps!

11. I was using v1.5.2.9, but I'm going to update to 1.5.3. I'll try what you've suggested, thanks!

12. Awesome. Let me know how it goes!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I haven't had any reports of it happening since upgrading, so thanks!

I've got another issue that maybe you can help with, though. A player who is using a Mac computer (not sure if that's the reason, only difference I could tell) tries placing a sign to start a shop but it won't work. I use GriefPrevention, and it logs all sign placement, and it shows this: [shop];1;64 There's some kind of control character preceding the 1 and 64, but I have no idea why it's there. Any thoughts?

14. It may be a conflicting client side mod that the user has or a conflicting plugin. I use a mac and don't have this problem. Or they may have modified keyboard settings. It could be any number of things but would be nothing to do with the Shop plugin itself. Hope this helps!

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Hi, me again. :cool:

I'm trying to grant my players their "shop.buildlimit" perm based on permission group, but the inherited perms are taking precedence over the explicit perms. For example, "Yellow Belt" rank has "shop.buildlimit.3" set, and "Orange Belt" rank has "shop.buildlimit.4" set. Orange Belts (which inherit all perms from Yellow Belts) are only able to place 3 shops, not four. Is there a way to respect the largest build limit perm set? Thanks!

16. I will have to do some tinkering on that. Good find!

17. I don't see anything in the config for "Usevault = true"
    I want to use essentials currency but all I see in the config file ifor vault s:

# Whether or not Vault should be used for permissions granting
    vault_grant: true

# The command to execute from console for setting permissions without Vault
    permission_add_command: pex user <player> add <permission>

# The command to execute from console for removing permissions without Vault
    permission_remove_command: pex user <player> remove <permission>