Bukkit ShopChest 1.12.3

Let your players create their own nice-looking shops to sell their stuff to other players!

1. EpicEric submitted a new resource:

ShopChest - Create your own nice looking Shops and sell your stuff to other players!

Read more about this resource...

#1 EpicEric, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hi
    Plugin looks nice but can't use it becaus i am having this error: Unsupported major.minor version 52.0:(
    it's becaus it's compiled in java 8 if i am right.
    Could you compile it in java 7? :p

3. Can you add a feature where you are able to use the plugin as it is at the moment, or be able to sell to other players?

4. Really like the idea of the plugin. You have something really cool here. The only bug that I found is, buying from the shops doesn't work(yes my players have the permissions). You should add some color to the hologram over the chest, custom names to items and infinity items. I'm on board and will use this on my server!

#4 BobbyTowers, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  5. #5 EpicEric, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  6. Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Update is coming soon. ;)

Do your players get any message in the chat or does just nothing happen?
    For the rest: I'll see what I can do ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks a lot!:D

8. Now i'm getting on all commands the message: "only players use this command"
    is this a bug or am i doing someting wrong?:p

9. Ok I will try to explain a little better. Do you know how normal chest shops work? Players are able to both buy and sell to the creator of the shop. In your plugin, you are only able to buy from the creator of the shop. What I am asking, is if you could add a new feature, where you are able to sell items to the creator of a shop. Obviously the shop creator would set their own price and number of items to sell.

10. Ok, I'll see what I can do. ;)

11. Awesome! :)

12. So I tested the new version and buying work but no message appears in the chat window when you purchase a item(Spigot 1.8.8). Also I was thinking if you can add a way to add the item meta data to the shop. Example - If I have a sword with Sharpness 3 in hand and make a shop, you'll be able to buy a sword with Sharpness 3 and so on. That would be awesome if you could put color in the hologram and customs item names.

13. Love the plugin:D
    But could you add someting like a price config so i can set a minium buy price for items?
    My server has a sellshop in the spawn and players are buying stuff from the player shops and selling it in the spawn with profit until they are rich.

14. Working on it at the moment.. Update is coming soon ;)

I'm not quite sure if I understand it right.. You mean like this?
    Code (YAML):
    # Set the minimum price for all Items.
    minimum-price
    : 0

15. Awesome :)

16. I mean like for sepertate items.
    like:
    Code (Text):
    minimum-price:
      '264:0': 29.50
       '5:1': 10
       '5:2': 10