Premium ShopGUI+ [1.7-1.14] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by brc, Apr 29, 2015.

1. (I don't have the answer to the question did he fix it, sorry)
    Could you share the file(s) you edited with us? So likely the shops.yml if you have the same issue as him. Either with a spoiler and code block, or pastebin (or something similar).

2. What is the perm nodes coz the one on the original post inst working

3. Which permissions are you after? The ones on the original post work for me, except shopguiplus.shops.*. You have to replace the asterix * with the name of your shop. Say you had a shop called "food". You need to give the permission shopguiplus.shops.food - For every shop that you create.

4. I need the perms for the premade shop

5. So if your shop is called "blocks", you'd need to give the permission shopguiplus.shops.blocks
    And do that for every shop that you have. So if your shops are blocks, food, farm, ores, your permissions would be:
    shopguiplus.shops.blocks
    shopguiplus.shops.food
    shopguiplus.shops.farm
    shopguiplus.shops.ores

6. i figured it out, i was missing 1 line of text
    XD

7. I am having problems with the permission of allow members to use the shop. Every permission I try doesn't work.

8. What permissions are you trying?

Like I've said above (not sure if you saw, so I'm going to restate), you need to add the permission for each shop/category. So if you have blocks and farm as your shops, you need to give the permissions:
    shopguiplus.shops.blocks
    shopguiplus.shops.farm

Please let me know if that doesn't work. You can post here, or contact me on Discord (Diamond_Cat#1106)

9. Okay thank you. Cause on the Plugin page it says you can use shopguiplus.shops.*

10. Yeah. It's frustrating that that doesn't work. :/ I remember having trouble with that when I was setting this plugin up as well.

11. Okay I have many worlds and I just want them to be able to use it in the Skyblock. I tired to negate it but it isn't working. How do I give them permission to just do /shop instead of doing /shop blocks? I am using Pex.

12. How do i sell a head? a users head

13. I cant get MY APIS to work balance and player names wont work helpme.png

14. Help please! I need to know how to disable players from buying stacked armour in /shop with shopgui+

15. How would i go about giving the entire server a global modifier?

16. Can someone tell me why players aren't able to access this category? Here's the error msg it gives when a player tries to click it:

[06:28:10 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to ShopGUIPlus v1.15.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1657) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:31) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(SourceFile:9) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_161]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_161]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:774) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_161]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.brcdev.shopgui.listener.PlayerListener.onInventoryClick(PlayerListener.java:339) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor109.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:300) ~[server.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]

17. Is there a way to call the "back to categories" button without having a shop have 54 slots? I have a shop with one row of items and it would be nice to be able to have the back to categories button under those items, my players keep asking me about it and I just made the shop 54 slots for now.

18. Like others have mentioned the conflict with Essentials /sell command is frustrating. Would it be possible to rename the Gui Shop command to something different? /gsell? Otherwise very happy with the mod, thanks!

#1978 Kestrel, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  19. @brc

In FAQ 19 It states that we can set a custom buy and sell message Per item in the shop. like your example.

Whilst this works for ITEM type shops it does not work for COMMAND or other type shops. Could this please be fixed?

I have a shop running a command giving out an item And id like to Hide the fact that its a command by altering the message for that Item. at the same time i can add the items name to that message all in all making it look better.

currently this does not work.

Code (Text):
        items:
          mining1:
            type: command
            item:
              material: DIAMOND_PICKAXE
              quantity: 1
              name: '&6Beginner Pickaxe'
              lore:
                - '&a10% &ebonus XP'
                - '&eto Mining Job'