Premium ShopGUI+ [1.7-1.17] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by brc, Apr 29, 2015.

1. hey, how do u disable Buy more in certain shops?

2. How do I change the currency symbol?

3. brc

brc
    Supporter

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. brc

brc
    Supporter

5. Good day, how do I add a description to an item?

Attached Files:

• 47.png
      47.png
      File size:
      9.8 KB
      Views:
  6. I believe below name, above command, use

lore:
    - "Discription"

7. For some strange reason, everyone has full access the the shopgui commands, and they should not have a single permission yet. i use UltimatePermissions, and and migrating from guishop. Ive finished my configs and all the shops, decided ill add them now, and everyone has automatic access. is this by default?>

8. Can I sell teams through a plugin? Commands of this kind: lp user %PLAYER% parent addtemp premium

9. I believe you can, it should be something like this.

type: command
    item:
    material: GHAST_TEAR
    quantity: 1
    command: fly %player%
    buyPrice: 100.0
    slot: 9

Please keep in mind, im learning as i go here, this could be completely wrong, ive been replying, because ive been waiting for someone to help me aswell..

10. Unfortunately, this will not work for players who do not have rights to this command, there must be some tag in front of the command: [tag] flu %player%, but I do not know which one

11. Hi. Currently using StackableItems, but would like to use this plugin. Are there any recommended replacements for that plugin?

Don't want to find one, only to find out thats incompatible too.

12. Overview states that
    are both compatible.

13. It should be similar to the command addition i believe

type: command
    item:
    material: GHAST_TEAR
    quantity: 1
    permission:
    - essentials.fly
    command:
    - fly %player%
    buyPrice: 100.0
    sellPrice: -1
    slot: 9

or something along those lines

14. Did you read my post? I'm looking for a replacement for StackableItems, which changes the stack limit for items. Both of the plugins you linked are spawner stacking plugins, not seeing how that helps me.

15. Well if you would read the titles of the plugins, thats hint #1, and if you would actually read details about the plugins, you would realize. WOW! Alteast one of these stack mobs AND entities... so... Yes, i believe this is something that you would be looking for. And in 90% of the stackable plugins ive read 5 mins on, You can change limits of stacked mobs and entities in the config. Its not rocket science. (Oh and btw, a dropped item, is considered a type of entity. If thats whats confusing you)

16. Once again, I am not looking for something that stacks mobs/spawners/entities or anything else, I'm looking for a plugin that alters the stack limits of items. I also wouldn't want the performance overhead from a massive plugin that's doing way more than I need it to.

My OP very clearly mentions StackableItems, a very brief look at the page for StackableItems and you can see that neither of the plugins you suggested are a suitable replacement.

17. brc

brc
    Supporter

18. brc

brc
    Supporter

19. Is it possible to add delays to commands?

Because it seems all commands are happening at the same time. So therefore if someone buys a command that will allow them to use for 5 seconds. Their first click won't work, it always returns "you don't have permission to use the command" Then click (buy) the second time it works because they have 5 seconds to use a command. They're pretty much buying twice.

I've tried many combinations of commandsOnClick, commandsOnBuy, commandsOnClickConsole or commandsOnBuyConsole. They just don't work.

I suggest creating a delay for every command used. First command: 1 second, second command: 2 seconds

20. Hi @brc! Can't sell sweet berries? These become sea pickle