Solved ShopGUI Permission Problems

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Bloodshot_pico, May 25, 2016.

1. Hello so I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me understand what I'm doing wrong, you see I have both sent a private message to the author themselves and on the discussion and got nothing back...
    So first off here is the plugin;
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/shopgui-with-price-modifiers.6515/

Here are my quote(s) from the discussion:
    Here is the private message:
    But yet still nothing... So basically as you can see I'm using PEX and the author suggests that you use this, so I am and well as you can see above the problem I am having is that the user has these perms 'shopguiplus.shop' and 'shopguiplus.shop.food' but whenever they go to open the food shop it just spits this in chat (Only they can see it) "You do not have access to Food (Page 1) shop." So then I messed around a little and used things such as; shopguiplus.shop.food.page1, shopguiplus.shop.food.page.1, shopguiplus.shop.food.(page1), shopguiplus.shop.foodpage1 and nothing works... :/

This is from the Wiki of the Plugin and I am doing it right but something isn't work....
    If anyone could help that would be amazing, I have no idea what I am doing wrong at all and I don't seem to be the only person having this problem, it also seems to be only the permissions which sucks but everything else works flawlessly.

Thanks for reading.
    ~Blood

2. Contact the owner of ShopGui
    Wich perm plugin do you use

3. Let me see your config

4. I did... under the private message section...
    And I use PEX (Which is what the author recommends)

As for the config, it's a reinstall so the config is fresh and clean nothing changed at all other than an extra shop which works as my OP account can access it, but the food shop is a default shop and won't open for the non-op account but will for the OP account.

5. brc

brc
    Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  6. Was one of the simplest of things that I looked over... I didn't see you needed an extra 's', god damn it.... I was panicking because I didn't want to use a different shop plugin... XD Thanks for showing me how stupid I was. :)

7. If you are still in need of assistance the permission is
    shopguiplus.shops.(name)
    Example:
    shopguiplus.shops.food

• Like Like x 1