shopGUIplus /shop does not work!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by lilmikey0174, May 27, 2018.

1. I have the plugin shopGUIplus (the premium plugin) and it is no longer working! every time i do /shop not it says "/shop [reload]" and this is not the shop GUI! Please help!

2. What error do you get when you do /shop? (In the console)
    What error does it give you on startup?
    What ShopGUIPlus version, and what Minecraft version?

When you say no longer working - Was it working before? Did you make changes?

3. Without error message we can not do anything

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is an issue with the plugin, and is not conflicting with other plugins, I suggest contacting the developer @brc, Although, Im pretty sure he/she knows already, Since it has been happening since the 1.17.0 update

5. brc

brc
    Supporter

You need to check your server startup log for errors. It's even stated in FAQ:

6. They are saying that there are no error messages in the startup logs, I havent bought your plugin/use it, so I cant see if it is true or not

7. brc

brc
    Supporter

It's impossible, the white "/shop reload" message is displayed when an exception is thrown on server startup and the plugin fails to load.

8. Hmm, I dont know what is wrong with their version, But I downloaded a cracked version of 1.17.1 and It works, So I dont know how they are getting the messages

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Did they delete their comment? I don't see anything about not having an error, or what version they have.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Um you can try this if you're using SilkSpawners:

1. Go into SS config and disable auto-update

2. delete the SS.jar file (leave the folder)

3. reinstall a fresh version of the plugin (SilkSpawners.Jar)

4. restart

Edit: I had the same problem with /shop [reload] a week or so ago and this fixed it