ShopGUIPlus Spawner's not opening

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Mat4Sealy, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Hello. I was having an issue with ShopGUIPlus(https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/shopgui-1-7-1-15.6515/) as I am having issues adding spawners to my shop.

I currently am running 1.23.2 of ShopGUI+ for compatibility reasons with the configuration.
    The spawner plugin I am using is the newest version of Silkspawners with the added
    ShopGUIPlusSilkspawnersBridge.jar as well.

Anyway, more about the issue. You can open the shop just fine, no issues there(/shop) and you can also access every other section of the shop just fine. In the main menu, the spawner id/section for the shop appears, but it doesn't open the spawner shop. I was sure I did my configeration correct, but apparently not and I can't seem to isolate the issue. Thank you to anyone to can help fix, I will show screen shots if needed.

[ShopGUIPlus] Task #308 for ShopGUIPlus v1.23.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.entity.CraftHumanEntity.openInventory(CraftHumanEntity.java:176) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.brcdev.shopgui.util.InventoryUtils.lambda$openInventory$1(InventoryUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_241]

*NOTE: Keep in mind I deleted all the other spawners in the config to attempt to trouble shoot.*

spawners:
    name: "Spawners (page %page%)"
    size: 36
    fillItem:
    material: STAINED_GLASS_PANE
    damage: 15
    name: " "
    items:
    1:
    type: item
    item:
    spawner: true
    mob: PIG
    name: "PIG"
    quantity: 1
    buyPrice: 50000
    sellPrice: -1
    slot: 0

9:
    item:
    material: MOB_SPAWNER
    quantity: 1
    name: "&e&lSPAWNERS"
    lore:
    - "&7Buy spawners here"
    - ""
    - "&e(Click to open)"
    - "&7(/shop spawners)"
    shop: "spawners"
    slot: 31

2. To anyone having this issue, the fix is simple. If you have the type of the material set to item, you must have a line that states the material.

material: MOB_SPAWNER

3. still doesnt work lol