Spigot Show - Make huge spectaculars in Minecraft 1.5.7

Create Advanced shows with easy to use files

1. TomTheDuck submitted a new resource:

Show - Make huge spectaculars in Minecraft - Create Advanced shows with easy to use files

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi, is it possible to update it to 1.17 or is it impossible ?

3. Hello o/
    I can't make a title and subtitle appear at the same time. I'm making both appear agter 3 seconds and only title will appear.
    Code (Text):
    3    Title    title    10    10    20    &6Test
    3    Title    subtitle    10    10    20    &eTest
    I'm on 1.16.5
    Will you make a video where you make a custom show?
    Thanks o/

#3 Lucaaa, Jul 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  4. Hey there,

If you run /showdebug do you get any errors? If not any console errors. The chances are that the plugin doesn't work above 1.13, but I will try to get a 1.13+ version in the next few days.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah... It's because I'm using newer version. Plugin looks awesome so I'll wait for a version that works on 1.16.5.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hi there,

A 1.13.2+ version is now available. Can you try using that for your versions?

Thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Do you have the files of the show displayed in the video ?

8. I'm afraid for now I won't be giving them out as another individual spent a considerable amount of time working on it.

9. I understand. It would have been fantastic to have it to fully test the plugin on 1.17.

10. Code (Text):
    [19:42:44 WARN]: [Show] Task #328 for Show v1.5.6 generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get ID of Modern Material
            at org.apache.commons.lang.Validate.isTrue(Validate.java:136) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at org.bukkit.Material.getId(Material.java:3626) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at network.palace.show.utils.ShowUtil.convertMaterial(ShowUtil.java:51) ~[?:?]
            at network.palace.show.FountainManager.lambda$start$0(FountainManager.java:39) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1427) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:436) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1342) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:1130) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:291) ~[patched_1.16.5.jar:git-Paper-779]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

That's what I get when trying to make a fountain (I'm using block ID 1)
    And I can't still send title and subtitle at the same time (they do work when they are in different times). Maybe it's better making <seconds> <Title> <title message> <subtitle message> <fadeIn> <stay> <fadeOut>?
    And I can't use glow effect either. All I get is "Show Test Error playing action in show Test"

#11 Lucaaa, Jul 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Hi, haven't had a chance to look at the title / subtitle stuff or the glow with the show effect, but I got 10 mins today so made 1.13+ work with 'block strings'. Let me know if this fixes it. Thanks!

12. The fountain does now work! Thanks for the fix :)

13. what is the action for end crystal beams?

14. Hey there,

They use 'sequence' files. In the Show plugin folder, you'd put a file like this in the 'sequences/lights/yourfile.sequence'.

Then you could put something like this in it:

https://gist.github.com/CubitsDev/c5b5239ea1358de01ce0bd238e6a8df0

To use them in a show file you'd do something like:

[​IMG]

Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  15. thank you, can you show an example for a shooting star

16. Wasn't in the plugin, thats some vanilla command block magic with a shooting arrow and particles spawning onto it in a repeating cmd block.

17. what was the particle

18. I don't know/remember I am afraid. I didn't make the show that used it personally. I'm afraid I can't help much more with that unfortunately