Premium ShowItem [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Phoenix616, Jul 28, 2015.

1. With showitem.*, plugin works perfectly, but without this permission, plugin writes error in console.
    "[ShowItem] "edf9aed86fcc55ba" in "$showitemedf9aed86fcc55ba$" is not a valid cache id?"

I have a newest version but i tried older versions

Attached Files:

2. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

That's really odd, that cache ID shouldn't be possible. The cache ID will always be base 10 number, not a (hex) string. Can you please provide your full log?

3. Yes, of course

Attached Files:

4. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Unfortunately that log doesn't make it any clearer what's going on there. Can you please provide the placeholder variables you used when the warning/wrong output occurred?

5. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Phoenix616 updated ShowItem with a new update entry:

ShowItem 1.6.16 - Improvements for the right-click-on-player functionality

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hey there!

Love the plugin, although i'd love for the option to disable GUIs per type of placeholder.
    We use ShulkerPacks and ShowItem together, and if you use with a shulker box, the continue to open the GUI you can take items from the shulker box, this is not the same with the [Inventory] and [Enderchest] placeholders.

Thanks for considering :)

7. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

You can toggle the accessibility of them via the permissions. (Namely the showitem.command.itemexecutor.viewgui and showitem.command.slotexecutor.viewgui permissions for your case) Those GUIs (besides being a different size) aren't any different from the inventory or enderchest GUI though? This sounds like the other plugin of yours is not properly handling custom GUIs/cancelled events.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello can i get this plugins's source code? my gitlab's account email is
    [email protected]

9. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Your account has been added to the repo.

Thanks! :)

10. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

11. I updated from 1.6.15 to 1.6.16 and now I can't right-click players for their inventory

12. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Have you explicitly granted the permission for it? (showitem.rightclick.viewinv) 1.6.16 changed how that permission behaves in the case that wildcards are used.

13. Oh, yea that was it thank you!