Premium ShowItem [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Phoenix616, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Awesome, thanks man. :)

2. I get Error, in Paper Spigot 1.10.2, JAVA 8.0

Code (Text):
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] INFO Enabling ShowItem v1.2.4 (build #174)
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN :1:1: Premature end of file.
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:257)
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:339)
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:121)
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN at net.timroden.signedit.VersionChecker.run(VersionChecker.java:44)
    14.10 09:12:01 [Server] WARN Error retrieving latest version from BukkitDev.

3. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

This is an error in another Plugin (SignEdit maybe, from this part: "net.timroden.signedit.VersionChecker.run") not in my plugin. ShowItem enabled fine.

4. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

5. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

6. Does this work with:
    - Mythic drops
    - Denizen items
    - Mythic mob items

And can it be setup to only work on certain venture chat channel?

Thank you!

7. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

It works with every plugin that adds real lores to the items. I don't think any plugin goes through the trouble of protocol manipulating so it should be working with all of them. If any issues with plugins should occur regarding item displays I'm willing to look into it and apply a fix if needed.

Unfortunately this is not possible inside my plugin as my current solution is completely independent from any specific chat plugin implementation.

To only allow it in certain channels you would have to block messages that contain the string $showitem in that channel. (not sure if that is something your chat plugin can do) The actual string looks something like $showitem43523$, you could for example filter that with regex. A normal contains on the start string should work too.

8. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

9. LapizSeller

Supporter

10. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Doesn't look like it. My plugin doesn't appear anywhere in the error. The plugins that seem to appear in it are SkQuery, ProtocolLib, ItemCommand (not sure about that one) and MassiveLag.

11. Any eta on a 1.11 update? :eek:

12. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Are you experiencing any specific errors when running on 1.11? (Besides there being no icons for the new items)

13. http://pastebin.com/XwANSEA6

That's on latest. I don't know if it was latest or another version I tried I got it to actually link items but they would all be invalid

14. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Thanks for the info. I'll post a fix asap.

15. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Phoenix616 updated ShowItem with a new update entry:

ShowItem 1.2.6 - 1.11 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

17. Can you make it so it only registers the first variable, Players are doing [item] 10 times in chat and its posting the item 10 times per message

18. Phoenix616

Resource Staff

Uh, yeah, I meant to add that a while ago. Thanks for reminding me of that, I'll add that asap.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Phoenix616

Resource Staff