When working on my Spigot server, I was having issues with the Zenchantments plugin and worldguard. After updating the plugin, I went to mine with a pickaxe with the shred enchantment on it. The enchantment is supposed to break a bunch of blocks, but nothing happened. I am using the latest verison of Zenchantments. Spoiler: Plugins List of Plugins on my server: BanManager BungeeTabListPlus_BukkitBridge-2.7.0 ChatControl Citizens Clearlag coloredtablist ColorMOTD ConsoleSpamFix-1.3.0 CratesPlus-4.2.4 CS-CoreLib_v1.5.12 CTNSC_Scoreboard 1.2 CTSNC 11.0 EnhancedBalTop-v220.127.116.11 Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT EssentialsChat-2.x-SNAPSHOT EssentialsGeoIP-2.x-SNAPSHOT EssentialsSpawn-2.x-SNAPSHOT ExtendedChat FastAsyncWorldEdit-bukkit-17.05.28-824ac42-702-13.0.7 HolographicDisplays Itemizer LibsDisguises Multiverse-Core-2.5-b717 nuvotifier-universal-2.3.3 OpenInv PAC PermissionsEx-1.23.4 PlaceholderAPI PlotSquared-Bukkit PlotSquared_ActionBar Prison PrisonUtils_v1.7 ProtocolLib Punishmental QuickSell_v2.0.6 SharpSK Skellett SkQuery-Lime 1.11 Skript SkStuff skUtilities.v0.8.9 StaffChat SuperVanish TitleManager-2.0.6 TTA-3.6 TuSKe Umbaska Vault VoidGenerator VotingPlugin worldedit-bukkit-6.1.5 worldguard-6.2 Zenchantments I don't get any errors in console related to this issue. I've tried googling the issue before, and nothing useful came up. I've tried a ton of different things, none of which have worked. I even deleted a bunch of plugins I didn't use. Also, I'm new to these forums If you need more info, then feel free to ask.