Spigot Shulker Box Plus [1.10 - 1.12] 1.0.2

Access shulker boxes without placing them down!

1. Please make sure that "rightclickair" in the config is false. If it is false, players should only be able to open it in regions with "_sb" and those with the permission SBP.Open.

2. I will test this out, thank you.

3. Yes, I found that two player could easily duplicate the item by this method, which caused quite an issue on my server :oops:.

4. I'm sorry to hear that, I will fix this bug as soon as possible. You should unload the plugin immediately to stop them from duplicating.
    Sorry for the mess caused.

5. Can you explain that a bit more? I tried to shift right click on a block in regions that contains "_sb". The shulker box opened and contents are saved as usual.

6. It has been months since that happened, I need some time to connect some players to redo and confirm the method.

7. Ah I see, you need not contact them then, you are still using the old version.
    V1.0 should have it fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Is there a way to get it to stop telling people they don't have permission and just have it work like normal shulkers if they don't have permission?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I will add a option to disable that, I understand how annoying it is :p, thank you for the suggestion.

10. My players can't open inside a region called "testing_sb" but when I give them the permission they can open it everywhere.

11. Any ETA?

I have an issue where, when the players right-click the air, this plugin spamms the No Permission message, it's extremely annoying... It happens if you have anything else that is not a Shulkerbox:

[​IMG]

#33 MetalGearDaner, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  12. @WaterXCubic
    Hello
    A bug report

When you open the shulkerbox while scrolling the mouse
    You can open another shulkerbox while copying the contents

[​IMG]

13. Hello, I am unable to reproduce the glitch, can you please provide me with a video or try update to the latest version? Thank you.

This should be fixed in this version. Thank you.

14. Shulker Box Plus 1.0.2
    spigot 1.12.2 latest version

I copied the red box into the white box by opening it while scrolling the mouse

Copy intentionally though it is once in several times

15. @WaterXCubic put items in the shulkerbox. Open it, take some out and let someone kill you while you still have it opened - shulker box data won't be updated and you will basically dupe items.

16. Working on 1.13 or needs an update?

17. Could you add a feature that only specific gamemodes use the ability to open the shulkerbox, so the player in creative won't have to struggle with placing the boxes