Spigot SIGE - Scoreboard In-Game Editor Offical Release 1.0

Simply Edit Scoreboards In-Game!

1. Seems like a nice project! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. You and an other man have reported problems with the SpigotLibs compatibility with PlaceholderAPI, and our result was that it is WORKING. Which means, that if you use the SpigotLibs VariableAPI, then you don't even need to care about depending on it, because the SpigotLib allows you to use it's variables, just make sure to allow the phaHook in it's config:
    upload_2015-12-11_13-11-3.png
    And also, if you would like to use MWDV placeholders, make sure to read the PlaceholderAPIs description about it.
    Please include some kind of information about that to your plugins description, and also fix the information about that PlaceholderAPI variables does NOT work in your plugin :)

3. Hi! I am currently making a plugin and I would like to know if i could use this plugin as a dependency for my plugin? If not its fine! - Crazyman1756

4. This plugin as dependency? What do you mean man? You can use my SpigotLib plugin as a dependency, which is also used by this plugin, but if you use any dependency, you need mustn't break it's license :)

5. thanks the edition is easy!!

6. ItsErik updated SIGE - Scoreboard In-Game Editor with a new update entry:

Merry Christmas | Command Block / Console / Entity Command Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Good job!! 100% recommendable

8. Im Sorry for the late response, please explain what is the problem. But this plugin is having more updates.

9. ItsErik updated SIGE - Scoreboard In-Game Editor with a new update entry:

Config and Placeholders Update

10. Is there a way to use %player% %rank% %money% %onlineplayers%?

11. ItsErik updated SIGE - Scoreboard In-Game Editor with a new update entry:

SIGE IS BACK! - Update

12. well since SIGE is back i think, i have a question, is SIGE a scoreboard with in game commands, or does it give in game commands to other scoreboards

13. I'm gonna be honest, I have no clue if this will work or not, **but** maybe I'll update it. But there are probably better alternatives out there that are free, freemium, or premium. I've strayed away from MC for a bit and swerved back recently, but I haven't been on SpigotMC.org in forever until I got this email.

To answer your question, SIGE is a scoreboard with in-game commands. The idea behind it originally was on Mineplex Event servers, they could edit the scoreboard whilst in the game.

You can create a scoreboard and edit what each line says with or without placeholders and other features. It also can save to a file.