Silent Commands Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Lightlyrow, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Hello.

I need to find a way to use commands that doesn't say anything in chat like: Lightlyrow has cleared his inventory. I need a plugin that basically lets you choose commands that don't say anything in chat. Please help! I need it for my Kitpvp server so when you clear your inventory it doesn't say! :)

2. Are you using Essentials?

3. Yes, but I would prefer a plugin that muted all commands or configurable commands, etc. So I could type /silent clearinventory and it would clear someone's inventory without giving them a message. Or /silent mute or /silent tp, etc.

4. It 'also simple to use :) Should be fine

5. You should be able to edit the language settings by opening the "messages_en.properties" file(which is located in the jar).

6. It's not appearing in my /pl or console. And when I try to /plugman load MessageFilter it says an internal error has occurred.

7. Please paste the logs.
    Otherwise do as told by @GGhost, is a job best done

8. http://pastebin.com/VnQsbMT9 Plugman Console Log. There are no other logs... It didn't even appear in the console except for when I used plugman.

9. Restart the server and find the log in folder /logs/latest.log, not just those..

10. Sorry, I looked at the server log and it was ProtocolLib. But thanks for your help, without your help I wouldn't have found out why it wasn't working!

11. Ook, no problem