Spigot SilkSpawners || ★ Ready to rock! 1.8 - 1.17 supported ★ 7.1.0

Mine your spawners with an enchanted SilkTouch pickaxe

1. xGhOsTkiLLeRx submitted a new resource:

SilkSpawners - Mine your spawners with an enchanted SilkTouch pickaxe

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. So, my problem is, that when I place a spawner (obtained with command), it's the normal mob (Zombie, creeper etc...) but when i mine it with silktouch it become a pig spawner..

3. How do you obtain the spawner?

4. Okay, what does the information in the chat tell you about the spawner?
    Can you please show me the /version output? What exact version of SilkSpawners are you using?

5. Alright. Please the /version output and if possible for your the plugins list (/plugins) :)
    (You can PM me it, if you want to keep it private)

6. No matter what I do when I try put it on a sell sign I always get pig spawners. Can you help please?

7. What shop plugin are you using? If you are using Essentials you should try EssentialsX, it's linked in the "Known Bugs" section.

8. @xGhOsTkiLLeRx please make it sowhen you do / spawner list it shows you all spawners you have perms for instead just all spawners.

9. Are you supporting 1.8.6+ with this yet? The overview stops at 1.8.3

10. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

Screen Shot 2015-07-27 at 5.29.50 PM.png

11. Lol. Thanks, I guess I should of looked at the updates...
    This is a very inspirational plugin. I actually have put together one similiar some time back when it wouldn't work with 1.8.6. I advise anyone who wants a great spawner plugin to use SilkSpawners, even though I have a simple version myself listed here on Spigot. @xGhOsTkiLLeRx is an amazing dev and it is good to see that he has not trashed this project. If you're using SilkSpawners on your server, think about how much more fun your server is with it, and when your players donate to your server, be sure to give Ghost some kick downs. I know he has worked hard on this plugin over the past several years and deserves all the appreciation that you guys can give to him.
    Keep up the good work Ghost!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Hello. Is there a way to change default item to mine spawners? Like a diamond hoe? Or even something like a diamond hoe for regular players and any item for players with perms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I've added a feature in the recent dev builds:
    https://github.com/timbru31/SilkSpawners/issues/21

It allows you to configure the allowed items. Works with unsafe enchantments, too (e.g. you could define wooden hoe to be a valid tool with minSilkTouchLevel of 4).

There is no difference between perms and tools so far.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I am having a lot of problems!!! I am op and making a server and when i was testing this plugin i went ni creative survival made and used a silktouch pickaxe and i didnt get the spawner i checked configs i checked everything idk what i am missing. Can someone plz help me?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. First, I had to read that like 4 times to understand it. Secondly you need to make sure you have permissions as op sometines doesn't include all perms. Lastly send logs and configs to author if all else fails.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sorry about the grammar i was in a rush and i looked through all the perms idk what perms or commands to use, to fix it

• Agree Agree x 1