Simil Beacon

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Prinz, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:03 PM.

1. Hi guys! I wish I'm writing in the right section...

I need a plugin to create a banner that gives effects as the beacon but only to certain players.

2. Provide more information about what you need. List features, give examples.

3. I think I have a rough idea of what you want, you want to be able to place a banner that gives a certain effect in a predefined radius, but this most likely requires a custom plugin to be written for you. If you wish to get a custom plugin written for you you should head to the hiring developer section and ask in there, but most people don't want to do it for free.

4. I need this plugin in order to cause reality between the cities.
    My idea was to create the banner of the city that when placed it gives to the players in the city effects as the beacon or potions, or that accelerate the crops' growth or the speed of furnaces.
    So when a city wants the banner's effects of another city, the first one must attack the second, steal the banner, and put it in his city.

The item doesn't necessarily need to be a banner, it's okay also a customizable beacon that can be created only by the admin.

5. Well, it looks like you are in need of a custom plugin. You could try to search for a existing plugin that does the same or gets close enough, but if you really want it to work like you just said you would need to hire a developer, this can be done here.

6. Can you suggest me a plugin?