Spigot Simple Advertising | Survival must-have 28.2.22

Advertising in game, for everything you'd like. Lightweight, Points, GUI, Titles, Sounds and more.

1. StereoN submitted a new resource:

Simple Advertising - Make ad's in game for different things, fully cusomizable.

Read more about this resource...

2. could you add bungee support ?
    whole network advtisement

3. Hmm, I will try, I don't quite know how to do this but I will search for this, Thank you very much for the ideas :D

4. Hey! Thanks for 15 downloads, if you like this resource give it a 5 star :D! Update coming soon, and maybe another plugin ;>

5. StereoN updated Simple Advertising with a new update entry:

New Staff! Yay!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Having a lil' bit of trouble with Bungee Cord, I need to figure it out first, right now I only managed to make it send a message to a certain player on another server, but when I'll learn how to work with it I will post the update. Untill then stay tuned :D

7. Soon kinda big update, but not BungeeCord, that thing is giving me serious headaches, but instead I am working on PlayerPoints, Join Messages, Titles, More permissions, Broadcast and more organised code with some things to be solved. BungeeCord.. needs to wait a bit.

8. StereoN updated Simple Advertising with a new update entry:

Long time no see

9. Please make it compatible with more Java versions. I cant use the plugin because it says: https://pastebin.com/sjf64FKk

I have the latest version of JAVA so I dont understand why I have this error.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. 你好,我是中国人,我看你的插件是好的,我喜欢。
    我能提出一个建议吗?
    1.记分牌显示广告变量
    2.随机广告栏
    3.广告内容,DB数据将被播放器保存
    4.限制玩家的广告数量
    5.玩家删除广告
    我觉得问太多是个好主意。
    我喜欢你的种类

11. Hello there.
    1. With scoreboard shows ad variables, you mean like implementing SimpleAd into scoreboard plugins with variables, or make a standalone scoreboard option to display the Ad when sent?
    2. Random ad column, what do you want to say by that? Like auto-messaging?
    3. Do you want to save the ads into a databse?
    4. That can be done, i will think about it.
    5. Very good ideea, i don't quite know how to do it right now, but i will look into it!
    Anyways, I'm working on some other update right now, and it's harder to make everything customizable :3. Thank you for the ideeas, I hope you would explain the ideeas more, and the last 2 could be in one of the next updates!

12. [QUOTE =“立体声,邮编:2851905,会员:116721”]你好。
    1.使用记分牌显示广告变量,您的意思是像实施SimpleAd到带有变量的记分板插件,或者让一个独立的记分牌选项在发送时显示广告?
    2.随机广告栏,你想说什么?像自动消息?
    3.你想把广告存入数据库吗?
    那可以做,我会考虑的
    5.非常好的理念,我现在不太清楚如何去做,但我会研究它的。
    无论如何,我现在正在进行其他一些更新,而且一切都可以自定义:3。谢谢你的想法,我希望你能解释更多的ideeas,最后2可能在下一个更新之一![/ QUOTE]

你好
    让我给你解释一下。
    1.例如,不发送聊天室信息广告,内容广告具有广告需求变量的显示记分卡就行了
    2.例如
    我向其他人发送了一个内容广告,宣传随机广告会出来,并要求提供数据库数据。
    3.例如
    我发送了内容广告以加入内容播放器数据数据库
    5.例如,例如,
    我发送了一个内容广告,但我加入了数据库数据,但无法删除广告,对不对?
    6.和建议
    例如
    我有一个广告,但最好不要有两个广告
    7.只要有临时数量的广告
    例如,我发送了一个小时的内容广告,我会自动删除该广告。
    我希望你能看到如何解释,看看你

13. StereoN updated Simple Advertising with a new update entry:

Different Things

14. What would you like more, to add a GUI to the plugin from which the player can set ads, join a category, and such or, to keep it only text-based?

15. Workin' on rewriting the plugin to be GUI based, but the option for chat-only will still exist in the config. Also reworking the way customizing the /ad format so that you could place the Contact part elsewhere. I will also try to implement action bar advertising, own points-like system and some other cool things. But because of the size of this huge update I will take my time for it. Please bear with me and I hope y'all will love it. :D

16. Haven't been working on this project for some weeks, but soon, development will be back on tracks, stay tuned for the promised features :D. Maybe more plugins are on the way too :9.

17. Development restarted, kinda late, but it's better than never ;)). Already re-written the plugin, and it's more eficient than ever, the GUI is done, and it's working, in the following week, 1.8 will be released, without PlaceholderAPI support, the points, or the moderation GUI, it'll be simply advertising with Vault money. I'm working on lots of other plugins right now, waiting to be released, so don't forget to check spigot regularly.