Spigot Simple Anti-Curse 1.3.0

Keep your community free of profanity!

1. MysticSlayyer submitted a new resource:

Simple Anti-Curse - Keep your community free of profanity!

Read more about this resource...

2. MysticSlayyer updated Simple Anti-Curse with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. You are a champion man! Thank you so much for adding the anti sign cursing. Everything is working well for me. Adding the block to spaced curse words is working very well as well! The only other suggestion I could make would be to phase out cursing via command as well. Either way, 10/10 plugin.

4. I downloaded this new today and sign blocking works, but the words still come through in /say /msg commands. Am I missing permissions or something?
    server v1.13.2

5. Curse detection in commands is coming out soon in the next update! I am glad you enjoy the plugin and find it useful!

Curse detection in commands is planned for the next update. As of right now, it only detects words on signs and in game chat. Stay tuned :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I caught a couple bugs possibly you could look at for the next version. Nothing that breaks the plugin or anything like that.

If you type out /anticurse add or /anticurse remove without including a curse word to add/remove you will receive the "Internal error has occurred" message and an error in console. It doesn't actually break the plugin or effect any features that I can see but it might worry some people.

If you have multiple similar curse words in your config such as "fu**" and "fu**ing" when a player curses they will be sent multiple "Please do not swear" messages for just saying the one word. From what I can tell they are sent 1 per similar word.

Best wishes and here's to hoping we can see a 1.14 release also :)

7. Thanks for letting me know about the bugs. I will look into them and hopefully fix a few in the next update. As for 1.14, that should be easy to release next update :) Thanks again!

8. Ah.. I thought in game chat was the /say and /msg. Thanks! I look forward to the updates as they come. I like simple.

9. MysticSlayyer updated Simple Anti-Curse with a new update entry:

1.3.0 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...