Bungee - Spigot Simple Craft | Craft all items you want from a Command / Gui ! 1.2

Craft from a command or a GUI ! VERY USEFUL

1. Ullrimax submitted a new resource:

Simple Craft | Craft all items you want from a Command / Gui ! - Craft from a command or a GUI ! VERY USEFUL

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. So for players to craft, they just use /sc, and then select a block which takes the resources required out of their inventory?

3. Yes, and for example if you want to craft a Diamond Pickaxe and you have only planks and diamond on you, it will craft sticks and then craft the diamond pickaxe :)

4. Oh very fancy indeed! I have not downloaded it, but does it tell you the recipe and have a message asking players if they want to craft it? If not, you could think about adding it in :)

5. Actually, if you click on the item on the guy, it takes the items from your inventory for the crafting and it gives you the item you wanted to craft, you understand ?

6. Okay. I understand. I will take a look at your plugin now and review it :)

7. Would you be able to make an alias for the command? /sc = staff chat on my server lol

8. There are already aliases :)

- scraft
    - sc
    - simplecraft

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for letting me know! Rating the resource now :)

10. Could you add a feature where the gui is accessible by sneak+clicking on a crafting table? Or is this already a feature that I haven't found yet? :)