Spigot Simple Elevators | [1.8 - 1.17] 3.11.5

Multi Combination Elevators featuring Particles, Actionbars, Titlebars, Sounds and More!

1. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

That isn't possible - sorry.

2. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Benz56 updated Simple Elevators | [1.8 - 1.15] with a new update entry:

[3.10.3] Factions Support

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Not sure if this has already been suggested or is possible at all to add.. but is it possible to set a max distance per combination?

Such as a combination with an iron block can go 20 blocks.. a gold block could go 40, and a diamond could go up to 60 blocks?

Cheers.

4. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Code (YAML):
    # You can set a custom maxDistance for individual combinations with a third argument e.g:
    # - 'Quartz_Block, Redstone_block, 10' <- This means you can only place these 10 blocks apart.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello, on my server there is a player who has a problem making an elevator. The plugin does not seem to "see" all floors. It is a bit difficult to explain, but clearly visible in the video. I hope you can help me!

6. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

So the solution that seems to work for this issue is to place blocks in the destination areas. In your case on every sea-lantern place 2 e.g. stone blocks vertically and remove them again. For some reason, the server thinks that there are blocks in the spots even though there aren't.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Thank you, that solved it!

8. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Haven’t tested yet.

9. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

10. some error?

Parameters:
    [email protected][
    a=<null>
    components={TextComponent{text=电梯启动.... DOWN, BaseComponent(color=, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, strikethrough=null, obfuscated=null, insertion=null, extra=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null)}}
    b=GAME_INFO
    ]

11. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Please send the full stacktrace.

12. well , when i enter floorUpSubTitle and floorDownSubTitle,it disappear

• Like Like x 1
  13. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

14. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

15. Hi there, I love this plugin a lot so thank you for making and maintaining it! I've found it's very powerful, and with the replace destination blocks set to true it has the power to break bedrock.

Is it possible for a future update to provide two additional checks, a max and min elevation level per world, and the ability to not go past or break a certain type of block such as bedrock?
    This would prevent a player from breaking world floor/ceiling or elevating above the nether ceiling. It would also prevent them from elevating into a bedrock-secured storage facility.

This plugin has saved me a lot of time climbing up and down and I'm happy to provide myself and my players the convenience of elevators, but some feel its power is a little extra.

Thank you! :)

16. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Players should not have access to the /elevator create command. It spawns in blocks. Are you allowing players to create elevators with the command intentionally?

17. Ah, yes indeed I'm allowing players to create their own elevators. Since you intended this to be an op-only sort of command then I understand the unrestricted power.

18. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

They don't need the command to create elevators though. Elevators are meant to be placed down manually block by block. If they can create it via command they can get unlimited blocks of that type. Are you sure that is what you want?

19. Benz56

Moderator Supporter

Benz56 updated Simple Elevators | [1.8 - 1.16] with a new update entry:

[3.10.7] Optimization!

Read the rest of this update entry...