Simple idea for enchanting tables

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Therobodavo, May 29, 2015.

1. So there's this plugin called ToughAnvils for 1.7

I was wondering if someone could do like the same thing as this, except with enchanting tables. The point would be to make it so it always has lapis in it, but players couldn't actually take the lapis out.

This seems very simple, since the plugin is pretty much layed out already. I have no clue how long it takes to switch from 1.7 to 1.8, but I think all the plugin does is let you set a single anvil to not break, and it stores the location in a text file. i want the same thing, except with enchanting tables.

I tried asking for an existing plugin that does this, but I got no response.

So if anyone has advice for existing plugins that do this, please let me know. Otherwise if would be pretty cool for a developer to help me out here. I would hope someone would do it for free, but if it must come to money I would be willing to pay once the plugin is made and working without any infinite lapis issues.

This may be a total bust, but if anyone thinks this is easy to do please let me know xD.