Spigot Simple Playerlist 1.4.0

Customize your header and footer in the Playerlist / Tablist with this lightweight plugin

1. Sytm submitted a new resource:

Simple Playerlist - Custimize your header and footer in the Playerlist / Tablist with this lightweight plugin

Read more about this resource...

2. Sytm updated Simple Playerlist with a new update entry:

RGB color support

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hi there!

I began testing plugins for my server for the 1.17 update and I see that Simple Playerlist is giving an error on startup. I was wondering whether you plan to provide updates, as there is no other tablist plugin that does its work this simply and perfectly. Thanks!

Error:
    Code (Java):
    [12:28:11 INFO]: [Simple-Playerlist] Enabling Simple-Playerlist v1.3.0
    [12:28:11 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Simple-Playerlist v1.3.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_17_R1.MinecraftServer
            at de.md5lukas.spl.TPSRetriever.getNMS(TPSRetriever.java:29) ~[?:?]
            at de.md5lukas.spl.TPSRetriever.<init>(TPSRetriever.java:21) ~[?:?]
            at de.md5lukas.spl.PlayerListUpdater.<init>(PlayerListUpdater.java:15) ~[?:?]
            at de.md5lukas.spl.SimplePlayerList.onEnable(SimplePlayerList.java:20) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:370) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:500) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:518) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:432) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:643) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:303) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1118) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:320) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.v1_17_R1.MinecraftServer
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:146) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:103) ~[patched_1.17.jar:git-Paper-"ed5100f"]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:375) ~[?:?]
            at de.md5lukas.spl.TPSRetriever.getNMS(TPSRetriever.java:27) ~[?:?]
            ... 13 more
    [12:28:11 INFO]: [Simple-Playerlist] Disabling Simple-Playerlist v1.3.0

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh yes, thank you so much!

5. Hello!

I use HexNicks Plugin for colored Nicknames.
    Would it be possible to display the colored nicknames in the player list?

6. Yes, you need to use %displayname% instead of %name%. %name% will always be your actual name of the player, while %displayname% is more or less the nickname.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Version 1.4.0, new generated default config.yml.
    upload_2022-1-3_8-9-13.png

8. The default config is using the placeholders from the standalone mode.

But if you also have PlaceholderAPI installed you must use other placeholders

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks a lot for your answer. Yes, I have PlaceholderAPI installed because of DeluxeCommands. But what placeholders can I use with SimplePleyerlist? Where can I find them? There is nothing on this page: https://github.com/PlaceholderAPI/PlaceholderAPI/wiki/Placeholders#s-1

10. You can use all of them. Simple Player List does not provide placeholders by itself, it just uses them. For example you must switch %onlineplayers% to %server_online% and %max_players% to %server_max_players% and download the ecloud module Server

11. Thanks a lot for your answer.
    So I performed:
    Code (Text):
    /papi ecloud download Server
    /papi reload

And it seems it works.
    I think there should be some instruction for those that have PlaceholderAPI plugin for some other reason. Maybe as comment in config.yml?