Spigot Simple Sit [Spigot/Bukkit 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/1.12] 1.6.3

Allows players to sit or lay anywhere in the world!

1. Command /lay

2. "Orange-Tabby was last seen: 1y 17w ago"

3. No it probably isn't, as mentioned in overview you won't see yourself lying down but others will.

4. The Lay Command ist broken i become this error message in the Console:

org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'lay' in plugin SimpleSit v1.6.3
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:707) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1670) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1510) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:47) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:13) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:135) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:114) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aW(MinecraftServer.java:895) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:888) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(SourceFile:123) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:872) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:805) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_202]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.apcat.simplesit.utils.NMS.getConstructor(NMS.java:35) ~[?:?]
    at net.apcat.simplesit.tasks.LayTask.<init>(LayTask.java:50) ~[?:?]
    at net.apcat.simplesit.SimpleSitPlayer.setLaying(SimpleSitPlayer.java:128) ~[?:?]
    at net.apcat.simplesit.commands.LayCommand.onCommand(LayCommand.java:48) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-df0eb25-efd8a2b]
    ... 17 more

5. Is it possible to get the sourcecode?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Players sitting on barriers glitch through after holding shift after sitting. Also this is an excellent plugin, I hope you update for 1.14.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. As well as the fix can u plz add configurable off-set values?
    @Orange-Tabby

8. Sorry to quote you out of the blue @RoboMWM , but considering your interest -- And prior expertise, I thought you might be best interested in seeing the error with /lay.

On 1.14.x, it seems like /lay doesn't work altogether. The error is as follows: https://pastebin.com/KYAC714h
    Literally just a problem with NMS, it seems, and it being outdated. Love your plugins, by the way! My server is oriented around GriefPrevention.

9. I very rarely use and practically avoid NMS. I may look into fixing this plugin someday and/or making my own since this is closed source. See my requests thread if you want me to prioritize it tho.

10. Sounds just about right, no one likes NMS as far as I know (lol)

11. Sorry if this silly questyion but, is it possible SimpleSit caused this crash.

https://pastebin.com/4scii4zf

Just wondering cause one of the recent tasks from before the crash was
    "Recent tasks from 22037-22067{SimpleSit:[email protected]"
    and in details it says "Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null"

12. Nah, looks like the player's inventory that joined is corrupted or something. Don't think this plugin has anything to do with this crash.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Tested on 1.15.1, /sit works as usual but /lay isn't (due to NMS). Atleast the plugin works with /sit only if the server is 1.13.x or higher ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hello, tell me please -- how to reload the plugin (e.g. after any parameter changed) without restart a server???

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Is there any way to have no message when a player sits or stands?

sitdown-message: no-thank-you
    situp-message: I'd-prefer-not​

16. when i sit on my 1.12.2 server i just disconnect doesnt give any error on console or anything i just disconnect