Bukkit Simple Spawners 1.0.5b3

Simple Spawners is an extremely light weight solution for harvesting mob spawners

1. pixelgriffin submitted a new resource:

Simple Spawners - Simple Spawners is an extremely light weight solution for harvesting mob spawners

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi
    i have a issue. When i place the spawner, it will not spawn mobs ore anything.
    One question, is it possible to sell the spawners in a Chest shop? and what is the ID for the spawners?

3. Hello! I am unsure why you are having trouble spawning mobs. Make sure there is nothing on your server stopping mobs from spawning from spawners.

It should be possible to sell spawners from a Chest Shop, as long as the plugin you are using for Chest Shops supports Item Metadata.

4. Did you ever resolve this? I seem to be having the same issue.

5. Can you please update Simple Spawners. It is the best I have used but it doesn't work with minecraft 1.12. The spawners spawn as all pig spawners. Thank you.

6. I am having a similar issue on 1.12. I'd hate to let this plugin go after so many years. When I have BKCommonLib installed, I get the following when I place a spawner. Might be a hint for you.

Code (Text):
    [BKCommonLib] [Debug] Failed to convert net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.TileEntityPiston to CraftBlockState - com.bergerkiller.bukkit.common.conversion.type.BlockStateConversion.tileEntityToBlockState(BlockStateConversion.java:199)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null