Spigot SimpleCrates | Easy to Configure | Spigot 1.8-1.12 v2.7

A very easy to use crate key plugin!

1. VenomEater552 submitted a new resource:

SimpleCrates | Easy to Configure | Spigot 1.8 - A very easy to use crate key plugin!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Does not work for me? I just get: That crate does not exist...? I did it right yes

3. Also /crates reload would be an improvement its not that hard baby <3

4. Does this work on spigot 1.7 aswell?

5. Looks good!

6. Apparantly does not work on 1.8

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Please fix this error.
    Code (Text):

[21:52:36 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to Crates v1.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:305) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:226) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:193) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:107) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:588) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:40) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketPlayInBlockDig.a(SourceFile:10) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.PacketHandleTask.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [?:1.7.0_71]
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262) [?:1.7.0_71]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:683) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:623) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_71]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/md_5/bungee/api/ChatColor
            at me.venom.crates.PListener.onChestInteract(PListener.java:89) ~[?:?]
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) ~[?:1.7.0_71]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-29dbaa7-0af8ea1]
            ... 17 more

Why did you import the Bungeecord ChatColor instead of the normal Bukkit Chatcolor?

and BTW can you add custom blocks for the crates?

Cheers,
    Karl

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Nice and easy

9. This IMPORT is WRONG!!!
    import net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor;

It will not work on a spigot SERVER!

Cheers,
    Karl

• Like Like x 1
  10. It don't work for me it just opens the chest even tho i have set up the crate and set the crate location

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hello so I installed your plugin, and made sure to make all names/tags NOT capital. Everything worked correctly up to when I needed to right click the chest. I get the key (which is vote, my chest is also set using /crates set vote. When I try to right click I get a red message: This Crate Is Not Unlockable With This Key/Item! My config is in the pastbin: http://pastebin.com/A6LHMqJb

Error.png

Please get back to me ASAP, my players are practically begging me for this plugin. Thanks!

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. I have everything setup and ready but when I give myself or a player a key to open it won't work? Any idea why?

13. dosnt work for me on the newest update :/

14. FrostedSnowman

Resource Staff

Works great. Although, could you only allow for the chest to be opened upon only a right click, and not right click or left click

15. Hey, Welcome to the Crate Family.

Glad to see another free crate plugin, if you need any help/support, feel free to ask.
    -Dinosaurs

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Sure, will be added in the next update.