Spigot SimpleHealthbars2 0.2.0

Simple, easy-to-use healthbar plugin with optional player and mob healthbars

1. tee_jay submitted a new resource:

SimpleHealthbars2 - Simple, easy-to-use healthbar plugin with optional player and mob healthbars

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. tee_jay updated SimpleHealthbars2 with a new update entry:

release-0.1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks absolutely great, and from what I've seen it works with MythicMobs as well. Any chance for a 1.12 version? A bit outdated, but if it's not too much work it'd be awesome

4. Thanks for sharing this! I really enjoy high quality, simple plugins that get the job done, and are compatible with virtually everything. Kudos for sure.

I'm having a non-critical error I wanted to share, in case it's helpful: https://defuse.ca/b/DOoUwtGRuGoQ98vK9ZrJaI

Thanks again for the great plugin, I'll keep an eye on this project (y)

5. tee_jay updated SimpleHealthbars2 with a new update entry:

release-0.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Hey thanks for giving the plugin a try!

Can you give me a few more details on the error you provided?
    - Bar config
    - Is it a certain type of mob you see that error on?

7. Ry5

Ry5

I can't get the player health bar to show anything different, but it does work for mobs
    Does this work with mcmmo?

8. It should, but I think MCMMO also has a health scoreboard, so it might override that. I would recommend trying the new `useMainScoreboard` option if you are looking for a scoreboard healthbar. Alternatively, try using the `ACTION` healthbar type for the player-bar.

9. Ry5

Ry5

What I was trying to do is, using
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/xphearts
    instead of having multiple rows of hearts as you get higher level. I thought I could replace that with the health bar from you plugin, but I tried all the options and none of them would work that way.