Spigot SimpleHolograms 1.1

A simple hologram creator and manager

1. caiden2000 submitted a new resource:

SimpleHolograms - A simple hologram creator and manager

Read more about this resource...

2. Suggestion, could you add a command like /holo move (holo name) and have it move from current location to like right above players head?

EDIT

Also we have noticed that when editing a existing holo such as removing lines or deleting a holo, it seems to be staying in its original spot even though its not in the config files for it.

#2 halorule, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  3. Thank you for the suggestion, I've implemented it. Tell me if there's any issues with /holo move if you encounter any!

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Could you give a step by step, what's supposed to happen, and maybe a screenshot? Also as a note, the config file isn't meant to be messed with, the primary way to make/edit is only through commands. Config editing might work, but isn't supported.

4. Sure thing, when we first made the Holo its normal whatever text we choose and color with a light gray background on it. After several restarts while setting up PEX, we noticed the ones we had placed now have a darker almost black background to them witch makes then easier to read overall, but when we went to remove lines to fix a holo we noticed the line was still there. So we checked the holo list and the config file to see if they were still in it and they were not but are still appearing in game(see screenshots). And for the "Rules:" holo we deleted it entirely and its still showing in game.

imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/3KIbazD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sounds like part of the plugin isn't deleting the armorstands on disable, and re-spawns new ones over them on a restart. If you did anything specific to the holo config or the commands I'd like to hear it, because I haven't had this issue myself and recreating it would help to solve it. What version of spigot are you running? Are there any other plugins that might be conflicting with the way SimpleHolograms modifies armor stands? Maybe a protection plugin is making it so the armor stands aren't removed, I'm not sure.
    Sorry for the spaghetti paragraph :p

6. Hey no problem, the plugin list is Core Protect, World Edit, PEX, Vault, ToxicSkies, Simpleholo, Essentials, EssentialsGeoip, Essentialschat, Essentails spawn, Savage's Factions, EssentailsXMPP, Essentialsprotect, and Randomtp. The holos in question are in the spawn that is claimed by a faction. No changed to the config were made, so ill test outside of the faction zone. Spigot is Version straight out of the /version command ingame, im not the server owner so i have no console access im just helping a friend, is: CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-69774b3-6997012 (MC 1.13) (Implementing API version 1.13-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) says also we are 25 versions behind.

Tested outside of a factions claim, made a holo called test, put lines This is a Test. Proceeded to do /holo delete test and the text is still here

#7 halorule, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  7. I cant remove the Hologramms. I delete the .jar from the plugins. But all Holos Still there. 1.13