Spigot SimpleRestartTime 1.4.1

set timed reboots with a countdown to warn players :V

1. JBuscus submitted a new resource:

SimpleRestart - lets you run the restart command with a countdown to warn players

Read more about this resource...

2. JBuscus updated SimpleRestartTime with a new update entry:

The Auto Reboot Update :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. JBuscus updated SimpleRestartTime with a new update entry:

The ActionBar update

4. Man I wish these could run on hosted accounts :)

5. Do you mean Minecraft hosting company's? yeah I do believe some of them have restrictions on their systems, although I have never used them before. I usually opt for a VPS you have more freedom with them but are not as easy to setup if you don't know what your doing

6. JBuscus updated SimpleRestartTime with a new update entry:

Minor Fix

7. Have been looking for this plugin to restart my server. Thank you very much

8. Your very welcome ^w^

9. Hello I need help is that I have my server hosted in the page of minecraft-hosting.pro but the server does not restart, the moment the plugin starts to restart my server the server stops because maybe you have a solution to the problem that I need the plugin Urgent please Thank you!

10. Have you setup the start script correctly and gone through all the steps in the installation text file included in the zip "don't miss step 4 and make sure all files are named the same as whatever you named them"?

I did some research on the MC pro hosting setup and I think it should work but I'm not 100% sure if they have any limitations that might be stopping it.

If you can't figure it out I would suggest you contact their staff to help out just tell them what you are trying to do and link them here if needed, or if possible send me a screenshot of their web console it might give me a better idea of how things are run with them "part where you start the server"

11. This is what appears on the console and the server stops

Attached Files:

12. well does start.sh exist? its telling you whats missing right there, it needs to go in the same folder as the server jar file E.G. spigot.jar

also do you know what OS they use? I would assume Linux but its possible its windows

And here is what my start.sh file looks like below but of course you would adjust that by how much memory you have available as with mine I use 3GB of RAM >"-Xms3072M -Xmx3072M"

you can also edit how long it sleeps for before starting the server again just change the 6 to any number of seconds you want

Edit: this is a looping script so you could even use /stop on the server and it just boot again after sleeping

Code (Text):
    #!/bin/sh
    while true
    do
    java -Xms3072M -Xmx3072M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar paperclip.jar
    pkill -f "craftbukkit"
    echo Server is now sleeping for 6 secs
    sleep 6
    done
    Just copy paste whats in that code window to notepad edit it to your liking, save it as start.sh then upload it to your server :)

and remember this is a good place to lean a few things about start scripts and reboot scripts for most OS's https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/spigot-installation/

#16 LatePacket, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
  13. Because unfortunately I do not work now I get this sorry for the inconvenience but I really need the plugin

Attached Files:

14. that's strange could you upload your config file?

Edit: also what version of spigot/bukkit are you running? and if you could please also upload the log file from that picture you took? "it should be in the logs folder with the time on it"

#18 LatePacket, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
  15. I do not understand your explanation

16. So I have everything, because I think I've done everything correctly or not xd but I want some solution to this please

Attached Files: