Spigot SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! PROSKILLAPI 1.1.7.0.2

Create an RPG experience for your players

1. goflish submitted a new resource:

SkillAPI continued - Works on 1.16.5 - PROSKILLAPI - Based on the original SkillAPI

Read more about this resource...

2. goflish updated SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! Works on 1.16.5 - PROSKILLAPI with a new update entry:

Help us fix bugs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. goflish updated SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! Works on 1.16.5 - PROSKILLAPI with a new update entry:

Latest Update

4. goflish updated SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! Works on 1.16.5 - PROSKILLAPI with a new update entry:

PROSKILLAPI-Alpha-1.1

5. goflish updated SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! Works on 1.16.5 - PROSKILLAPI with a new update entry:

Proskillapi Alpha 1.1.2

6. goflish updated SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! Works on 1.16.5 - PROSKILLAPI with a new update entry:

Proskillapi Alpha 1.1.5

7. Hello.
    I've downloaded Proskillapi aplha and McCore Alpha 1.1 but I can't get it to work.
    I'm running on paper.

8. Can you join our discord? https://discord.gg/RhTyRReKyP

9. obviously lol, ask bout your issue on our discord

10. I'll try. :)

11. goflish updated SkillAPI continued - Custom Classes, Skills, and More! PROSKILLAPI with a new update entry:

New Editor & Javadocs

12. If the player is offline due to accident, the data of the player will be reset.

I don't know about this bug. Have you fixed it?

13. Please come on discord for support.

14. We can't access discord here.

15. I need you to copy and paste your entire startup log to https://pastebin.com/ and post it here.