Spigot SkillAPI v3.108

Flexible class and skill system with mass configuration and unique menus and features!

1. Eniripsa96 submitted a new resource:

SkillAPI - Flexible class and skill system with mass configuration and unique menus and features!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ive tested the tool, but didnt understood nothing :x
    Can you please share a Skill, something like a Charge? :p

3. PTsandro, try join us in the IRC chat, I will be on the same time tonight, as you left that message. will be glad to help you out with that. you can also refer to the SkillPlugins wiki http://SkillPlugins.com/wiki

4. Zeryther

Supporter

Oh you're on the Spigot Forums too? nice :D

5. If that's a question, there is one and it's linked on the main page. Just click the big JavaDocs button.

6. Hi there, seems a very good plugin and I have made classes absolutely fine and I think ive made a skill absolutely fine too, however when it comes to use it, nothing happens except an error coming up on my console saying Failed to set up reflection for damage lores. any ideas why this may be?

7. Eniripsa96 updated SkillAPI with a new update entry:

Attribute System, new mechanics and a bunch of fixes!

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Eniripsa96 updated SkillAPI with a new update entry:

Fixed several bugs

9. What is the difference of this plugin with mcmmo

10. Enrip , /class skill wont show any skills available.

11. Eniripsa96 updated SkillAPI with a new update entry:

Beton Quests support and more bug fixes

12. Hi Eni, normally I would ask on the chat. but I understand you may or may not need to sleep so thought I would post my issue here, im trying to make use of the skillbar, however I seem to be unable to assign any skills to said skillbar, any idea why?

13. Hey, anyone else having a problem with getting the mana and cooldown to work? I have the mana tool set to true in the config, but it's not showing up in game. Same thing for cooldowns... just get to keep spamming the skill lol

14. Jammy, if a skill doesn't use the "Cast" trigger, it will not be able to be placed onto the skill bar. Another cause would be the skill is not leveled up at all.

Poon, to not be able to spam a skill, you must set the Mana and Cooldown options for the skill in the tool (or set the attributes in code). These are what determine how often you can use the skill. The Mana option in the config.yml is only to enable/disable mana in general.

15. Eniripsa96 updated SkillAPI with a new update entry:

SQL with some bugfixes