Skins | 1.13.2 - 1.14.x | - Skins plugin

Read more about this resource...

2. MrIvanPlays updated Skins | 1.13.2 - 1.14.x | with a new update entry:

[1.1.0] Update checker & ProtocolSupport fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. MrIvanPlays updated Skins | 1.13.2 - 1.14.x | with a new update entry:

[1.1.1] Auto skin updater

4. idea to allow custom urls for skins instead of nickname?
    its then possible to provide texture url from mojang skin and use that so 1 account and provide many skins

5. Sure, the custom URL should return a json object with a texture and signature, also have the owner name and uuid. You may PR at github.

The plugin already fetches skins from the mojang api. The part after "mojang" for me is "????"

6. as u said it returns Json. but can i provide the plugin a texture URL (not json) directly pointing to the skin for loading that one up

7. No. You need texture in a base64 encoded string, and a signature, again base64 encoded string, signed using Yggdrasil's private key, also the uuid owner of these 2. And all of this returned into a json string. Currently if you paste a link except name of a player this isn't supported, however a PR will be appreciated for that :)

8. if u want it i can provide a skin receiving code to you that gets a skin from a url

9. MrIvanPlays updated Skins | Now supporting 1.12.x ! | 1.12.x, 1.13.2, 1.14.x, 1.15.x with a new update entry:

[1.1.4] 1.12 support & more