Spigot [Skript Addon] Vixio - The Best Discord Addon on the Market 2.0.7

Vixio, The Discord addon made for Skript to fit all of your Discord in Skript needs.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I need a little bit of help with the audio part. It won't let my bot join a channel that I'm in when my command is done!

2. Edit messages doesn't work, it says 'could not find condition bla bla"

3. So "On guild message receive seen by "a bot name" won't work for some reason.. i put my bot's name and at first it did work but then it just stopped working... any idea on how to fix?

4. on guild message receive seen by "Manager":
    broadcast "%discord name of event-channel%"

message sending <none>

and console [22:11:32 WARN]: [Skript] Could not find anything with that ID.

5. broadcast "%event-channel%" no need for the discord name

6. Hiho, any plans to bring it to 1.12.2?

7. iBlitzkriegi updated [Skript Addon] Vixio - The Best Discord Addon on the Market with a new update entry:

Rewrote Vixio to be smarter, way more powerful, and way way more convenient

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. iBlitzkriegi updated [Skript Addon] Vixio - The Best Discord Addon on the Market with a new update entry:

Fixed youtube bug and added a few things

9. This pluign has a disastrous support!!:(

10. iBlitzkriegi updated [Skript Addon] Vixio - The Best Discord Addon on the Market with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, JDA4, and requested features

11. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, but one of the events is not working properly. I'm trying to detect when a message is received and seen by my bot, if it's a private message, then send that to a specific text channel. However, when I reload the skript it gives me an error:
    Code (Text):
    Can't understand this event: 'on private message seen by {@bot}'
    In the Syntaxes.txt file, this event is a valid event, but Skript does not think it is. Is there a plugin I'm missing? I have SkQuery, if that helps.

Vixio: 2.0.3
    SkQuery: 4.1.1
    Server Version: git-Paper-175 (MC: 1.14.4)

12. iBlitzkriegi updated [Skript Addon] Vixio - The Best Discord Addon on the Market with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

13. very good addon!!! i need 1.15

14. What version of Vixio for minecraft 1.8.8? Thanks

15. latest, vixio isn't about minecraft, it's about discord, so minecraft version does not have any effect on it

16. Hello, you know how i can solve this problem?

[WARNING] [Skript] Plugin Skript v2.2-dev37c generated an exception while executing task 3773 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net/dv8tion/jda/core/JDABuilder.build()Lnet/dv8tion/jda/core/JDA; (loaded from file:/home/gs-40327/plugins/zDiscordApi.jar by [email protected]) called from class me.iblitzkriegi.vixio.effects.EffLogin (loaded from file:/home/gs-40327/plugins/Vixio-2.0.1.jar by [email protected]).

17. Will this addon receive an update for Minecraft version 1.12?