Skript: Cannot understand condition/effect

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ManysekLP, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Hi, I am new in programming skript, and was making a rank gui for my server. I did it all and when I uploaded it on the server and restarted, it didnt work. So I tried reloading it and it gave me error: "cannot understand condition/effect". Here is my code, please help:

Code (Text):
    command /osetrank [<offline player>]:
        permission: sing.setrank
        permission message: &c&lBunnyRank>> &f&lNo permissions.
        trigger:
            open chest with 6 rows named "&6&lNastavit rank pro &4&l%arg-1%" to player
            wait 4 tick
            format slot 4 of player with book named "&bNastavit %arg-1% rank na:" to be unstealable
            format slot 11 of player with Orange Dye named "&7&lHráč" to close then run [console command "upc setGroups %arg-1% hrac"]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Tvůj rank byl nastaven rank na &4hráče6&l]" to arg-1]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Hráči &4%arg-1%&7 byl nastaven rank na &4hráče&6&l]"]
            format slot 12 of player with Purple Dye named "&2&lFriend" to close then run [console command "upc setGroups %arg-1% friend"]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Tvůj rank byl nastaven rank na &4frienda&6&l]" to arg-1]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Hráči &4%arg-1%&7 byl nastaven rank na &4frienda&6&l]"]
            format slot 13 of player with Pink Dye named "&a&lHarold" to close then run [console command "upc setGroups %arg-1% harold"]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Tvůj rank byl nastaven rank na &4VIP - Harold&6&l]" to arg-1]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Hráči &4%arg-1%&7 byl nastaven rank na &4VIP - Harold&6&l]"]
            format slot 14 of player with Light Gray Dye named "&f&lPanda" to close then run [console command "upc setGroups %arg-1% panda"]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Tvůj rank byl nastaven rank na &4VIP - Panda&6&l]" to arg-1]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Hráči &4%arg-1%&7 byl nastaven rank na &4VIP - Panda&6&l]"]
            format slot 15 of player with Magenta Dye named "&e&lHoney" to close then run [console command "upc setGroups %arg-1% honey"]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Tvůj rank byl nastaven rank na &4VIP - Honey&6&l]" to arg-1]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Hráči &4%arg-1%&7 byl nastaven rank na &4VIP - Honey&6&l]"]
            format slot 20 of player with Gold Nugget named "&b&lDeveloper" to close then run [console command "upc setGroups %arg-1% developer"]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Tvůj rank byl nastaven rank na &4Developer&6&l]" to arg-1]->[send "&6&l[&8Ranks: &7Hráči &4%arg-1%&7 byl nastaven rank na &4Developer&6&l]"]
    Here is what it says when I reload the skript:

Code (Text):
    Can't understand this condition/effect: open chest with 6 rows named "&6&lNastavit rank pro &4&l%arg-1% to player (pexrank.sk, line 5: open chest with 6 rows named "&6&lNastavit rank pro &4&l%arg-1%" to player')
    and like 6 more of these ^

Thanks in advance

2. use open virtual chest instead