Skript GUI Not Working

Discussion in 'Skript' started by 7ekhed, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I have been using this GUI for almost a month, but yesterday, it stopped working. The {HUBCOMPASS} variable is set, but the script is not working because when I click on the GUI, it takes the item out instead of running the function.
    Code (Text):
    on right click:
        if event-world is "world":
            if name of event-item is "{@HUBCOMPASS}":
                set {_slot} to 0
                open virtual chest inventory with size 5 named "&3&l» &7&lSERVER SELECTOR" to player
                wait 1 ticks
                loop 45 times:          
                    make a gui slot {_slot} of player with black glass pane named "&7 " with lore "&7" to do nothing
                    add 1 to {_slot}          

make a gui slot 3 of player with bowl named "&3&l» &e&lTHE PIT" with lore "&7" to run function pit_join(player)  

make a gui slot 5 of player with crafting table named "&3&l» &e&lHIDE AND SEEK" with lore "&7" to run function send_player_to(player, "has")  

make a gui slot 21 of player with feather named "&3&l» &e&lSKYPVP" with lore "&7" to run function send_player_to(player, "skypvp")      

make a gui slot 23 of player with bow named "&3&l» &e&lSKYWARS" with lore "&7" to run function send_player_to(player, "skywars")

make a gui slot 31 of player with birch sapling named "&3&l» &a&lSKYBLOCK" with lore "&7" to run function send_player_to(player, "skyblock")  

make a gui slot 42 of player with ender_pearl named "&3&l» &c&lBEDWARS" with lore "&7" to run function send_player_to(player, "bedwars")

make a gui slot 38 of player with painting named "&3&l» &6&lCREATIVE" with lore "&7" to run function send_player_to(player, "creative")    
    Please revise if you need to, and please help me!

Attached Files:

2. Why are you on Wurst lol.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Kinda irrelevant? May be used to boost his fps or maybe test things on his server? :O

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Curious.... when you reload this skript..../sk reload <name of skript here> are you getting any errors?
    I have looked over it a few times now and it looks good. It seems odd to me that it "just stopped working"
    Usually for something to "just stop working" something had to have changed.
    Which version of Spigot are you running?
    Which version/author of Skript are you running?
    Which version/author of Tuske are you running?
    Please also answer those questions without saying "latest"
    Also have you updated any of those 3 recently?
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am getting no errors. I recently changed the script to be used for createyourownmenus because I liked those menus better, but it wasnt working for me, so I pulled up my WORKING backup. When I loaded it, it didn't give me an error, but the hubcompass didn't work. All of my plugins are the official 1.8 releases of the plugins, seeing as this is a 1.8 server. I don't know if my staff updated any of them, but I did not. If you want to see the issue for yourself my server IP is starburstmc.ddns.net

6. Im on wurst for better performance with optifine, and testing my AntiCheat

7. Hmm odd.. well without seeing your full Skript there's really no way to help you here. I dont want to sound rude but you cant post 1/3 of your skript and expect us to find the issue..

Example "Run function function(stuff)" .... well I see no function so.....

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. My whole script exceeds more than 20000 characters

9. My .sk script is in the zip file contained within this message

Attached Files:

10. I'm rebooting the server to see how things go

11. Im stupid..... My server was glitched because I didn't restart it after a plugin install, and it works now....

12. I'm sorry for wasting your time, but thank you all for the help!

13. HEHE, we've all been there. Not a waste at all, glad you figured it out. Tip for the future, because of Skript, never use /reload.... it messes up skript which in turn will mess up your scripts. I didn't know that for the longest time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you! I will remember that!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.