Spigot [Skript] Halloweenify 1.3.1

Add Halloween mobs and events to your server!

1. GiraffeCubed submitted a new resource:

[Skript] Halloweenify - Add Halloween mobs and events to your server!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi.

Getting the following errors during server boot

[06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] '"mob.ghast.scream" at loop-player with pitch 0.5 volume 1' is not an entity type (Halloweenify.sk, line 18: play raw sound "mob.ghast.scream" at loop-player with pitch 0.5 volume 1')
    [06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] '"mob.blaze.death" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10' is not an entity type (Halloweenify.sk, line 74: play raw sound "mob.blaze.death" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10')
    [06:55:29 INFO]: [CS-CoreLib - Updater] ExoticGarden is up to date!
    [06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] '"mob.enderdragon.growl" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10' is not an entity type (Halloweenify.sk, line 98: play raw sound "mob.enderdragon.growl" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10')
    [06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] '"mob.irongolem.death" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10' is not an entity type (Halloweenify.sk, line 120: play raw sound "mob.irongolem.death" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10')
    [06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] '"mob.spider.death" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10' is not an entity type (Halloweenify.sk, line 144: play raw sound "mob.spider.death" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10')
    [06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] '"mob.wolf.growl" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10' is not an entity type (Halloweenify.sk, line 175: play raw sound "mob.wolf.growl" at all players with pitch 0.5 volume 10')
    [06:55:29 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: launch creeper firework colored black and orange at event-location timed 0.01 (Halloweenify.sk, line 210: launch creeper firework colored black and orange at event-location timed 0.01')

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. The event errors listed are related to SkQuery 3.21.4, an addon to Skript to increase functionality. (Much similar to SkRayFall)

I've mistakingly forgotten to list SkQuery as a dependency, I do apologize.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll update the post accordingly.

#4 GiraffeCubed, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  4. I deleted this skript from my server after halloween, but the mobs are still spawning somehow? Using Spigot 1.8.3

5. Hey, it's likely an issue with the mobs being named, thus not despawning.

If it's still an issue, try running a script like this on your server for a few days:
    Code (Text):

every 10 seconds:
       loop all zombies and skeletons and wolves and spiders:
         if name of loop-entity contains "Horseless Headless Horseman" or "Wraith" or "Animated Armour" or "Unsightly Spider" or "Hellhound":
           clear loop-entity

6. hi plis send code for playsound (sorry for my bad english)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very Nice but there are a lot of Errors

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Do ensure you're using the latest version of Skript, SkQuery and skRayFall

9. I used your links and got the latest versions I could see... Definitely a lot of errors on my end...Most of it is coming from SkQuery. Also a big ugly warning before the errors:

[17:04:01 INFO]: [SkQuery] Enabling SkQuery v3.5.1
    [17:04:01 INFO]: [SkQuery] WARNING. THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL BUILD BY GATT TO ALLOW SKQUERY TO WORK WITH 1.9. NO HELP WILL BE GIVEN IF ANYTHING BREAKS.

Are you using a different version?

10. SkQuery AFAIK has been discontinued. The version you are using right now is the latest up-to-date version.