Skript : Hotel of sales

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Yoann_, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Hello,

I need a Hotel of sales for my server. I used this Skript :
    http://pastebin.com/FeLh16Ye
    ( French Skript )

I have a problem with the addons :
    [19:09:28 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this expression: 'amount of items in player's tool' (HDV.sk, line 63: set {_temp} to amount of items in player's tool')
    [19:09:28 WARN]: [Skript] Possible name conflict of variables {HV.player::%loop-index%} and {HV.player::*} (there might be more conflicts). (HDV.sk, line 83: if {HV.player::%loop-index%} is "%player%":')
    [19:09:28 WARN]: [Skript] Possible name conflict of variables {HV.prix::%loop-index%} and {HV.prix::*} (there might be more conflicts). (HDV.sk, line 84: add {HV.amount::%loop-index%} of {HV.item::%loop-index%} with lore "||&7Id: &7%loop-index%||&7Prix: &a%{HV.prix::%loop-index%}% %{HV.config.money}% ||&7Vendeur: &6%{HV.player::%loop-index%}% || ||&2Clique pour retirer de la vente" to current inventory of player')
    [19:09:28 WARN]: [Skript] Possible name conflict of variables {HV.item::%loop-index%} and {HV.item::*} (there might be more conflicts). (HDV.sk, line 84: add {HV.amount::%loop-index%} of {HV.item::%loop-index%} with lore "||&7Id: &7%loop-index%||&7Prix: &a%{HV.prix::%loop-index%}% %{HV.config.money}% ||&7Vendeur: &6%{HV.player::%loop-index%}% || ||&2Clique pour retirer de la vente" to current inventory of player')
    [19:09:28 WARN]: [Skript] Possible name conflict of variables {HV.amount::%loop-index%} and {HV.amount::*} (there might be more conflicts). (HDV.sk, line 84: add {HV.amount::%loop-index%} of {HV.item::%loop-index%} with lore "||&7Id: &7%loop-index%||&7Prix: &a%{HV.prix::%loop-index%}% %{HV.config.money}% ||&7Vendeur: &6%{HV.player::%loop-index%}% || ||&2Clique pour retirer de la vente" to current inventory of player')
    [19:09:28 ERROR]: [Skript] The expression 'clicked block' can only be used in a click event (HDV.sk, line 183: set {_line.3} to line 3 of lore of clicked item')
    [19:09:28 ERROR]: [Skript] The expression 'clicked block' can only be used in a click event (HDV.sk, line 184: set {_line.6} to line 6 of lore of clicked item')
    [19:09:28 ERROR]: [Skript] The expression 'clicked block' can only be used in a click event (HDV.sk, line 188: set {_id} to the line 2 of lore of clicked item')
    [19:09:28 ERROR]: [Skript] The expression 'clicked block' can only be used in a click event (HDV.sk, line 195: set {_id} to the line 2 of lore of clicked item')

Help me, please..