Code (Text):
        if event-item is a banner:
            if name of event-item is "Zombie Dummy":
                send "You dropped a zombie dummy" to event-player
                set {_d} to a new disguise with type ZOMBIE
                set disguise of event-itementity to {_d}
    I get this error
    Code (Text):
    [12:30:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Can't understand this expression: 'a new disguise with type ZOMBIE' (banner_mobs.sk, line 5: set {_d} to a new disguise with type ZOMBIE')
    [12:30:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set disguise of event-itementity to {_d} (banner_mobs.sk, line 6: set disguise of event-itementity to {_d}')
    I have the LibsDisguises plugin hook enabled in the config.

2. event-itementity is not right syntax for sure, maybe event-item-entity?

3. upload_2020-7-21_14-4-53.png
    It looks like that's the right syntax, skUnity agrees.

Attached Files:

4. hmm that's weird choice

5. vanilla skript has added fall distance, could you remove it from Skellett soon?

6. I need help urgent
    Code (Text):
    Error occurred while enabling Skellett v1.9.9 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't register java.util.UUID with the code name uuid because that name is already used by types.uuid
        at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.registerClass(Classes.java:88) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Register.types(Register.java:743) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:200) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:407) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:408) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:372) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:327) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:267) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:563) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_252]
    please help asap

7. How would i make this scoreboard update by itself? I am making it show a balance and it only updates on the command, when i clear it every tick than make the player execute the command every tick it flickers alot after a few seconds

8. @LimeGlass
    Hello. Can I change player's nickname color in nametag?

Code (Text):
    set prefix of nametag "a-owner" to "&c[Admin] &c"
    Nickname is white..

9. Are images on map still working? I can't mine to work, I just get a blank map when doing right click on it.

I am also using the example code that you gave on the resource page.

10. Code (Text):

[11:52:12 WARN]: [LagMonitor] Plugin Skellett is performing a blocking I/O operation (Permission: worlds/spawn/playerdata) on the main thread. This could affect the server performance, because the thread pauses until it gets the response. Such operations should be performed asynchronous from the main thread. Besides gameplay performance it could also improve startup time. Keep in mind to keep the code thread-safe. Report it to the plugin author
    >
    [11:52:12 WARN]: [LagMonitor] The following exception is not an error. It's a hint for the plugin developer to find the source. LagMonitor doesn't prevent this action. It just warns you about it.
    java.lang.IllegalAccessException: null
            at com.github.games647.lagmonitor.threading.BlockingActionManager.logCurrentStack(BlockingActionManager.java:65) ~[?:?]
            at com.github.games647.lagmonitor.threading.BlockingActionManager.checkBlockingAction(BlockingActionManager.java:51) ~[?:?]
            at com.github.games647.lagmonitor.threading.BlockingSecurityManager.checkMainThreadOperation(BlockingSecurityManager.java:40) ~[?:?]
            at com.github.games647.lagmonitor.threading.BlockingSecurityManager.checkPermission(BlockingSecurityManager.java:35) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(SecurityManager.java:661) ~[?:?]
            at java.io.File.list(File.java:1131) ~[?:?]
            at java.io.File.list(File.java:1169) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.getOfflinePlayers(CraftServer.java:1548) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.Bukkit.getOfflinePlayers(Bukkit.java:865) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Register.lambda$metrics$2(Register.java:799) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Metrics$SingleLineChart.getChartData(Metrics.java:549) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Metrics$CustomChart.getRequestJsonObject(Metrics.java:385) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Metrics$CustomChart.access$200(Metrics.java:364) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Metrics.getPluginData(Metrics.java:264) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
            at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?]
            at com.comphenix.protocol.metrics.Metrics.submitData(Metrics.java:263) ~[?:?]
            at com.comphenix.protocol.metrics.Metrics.access$100(Metrics.java:38) ~[?:?]
            at com.comphenix.protocol.metrics.Metrics$1$1.run(Metrics.java:165) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:64) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:840) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:774) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

11. Using %cursor% in a condition, duplicates the clicked item

Code:
    Code (Text):
    on inventory click:
        if cursor is enchanted book named "&eTest"
    A fix would be awesome, since the cursor slot from Morkaz and skript are broken at the moment.
    (1.16.4 MC, 2.5.3 Skript, 1.9.11 Skelett)

#414 L0v0lup, Jan 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  12. The books don't work on 1.7.10 client version

13. LimeGlass updated [Skript Java Addon] Skellett with a new update entry:

Starting fresh

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. LimeGlass updated [Skript Java Addon] Skellett with a new update entry:

Block saves, a nice way to save and load areas now!

Read the rest of this update entry...