Skript - Player Skulls Help.

Discussion in 'Skript' started by Yolo_Always_4_7, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Hello there fellow spigot users! As you may know from the title, I need help with player skulls on skript. I do not know how to get a certain players skull in a gui or just in general. For example if im making a staff list gui, I would know how to get a certain players skull there. If any of you helpful people out there would be kind enough to just take a few minutes out of your time, to post below the solution to this. Thanks!

LONG STORY SHORT:
    Yo wag1, idk how to get a certain player skull in skript 4 example in a staff list gui. Help me plz. Tysm

EDIT: I also need to know how to make the lore better in lines in a gui, for example like this:
    format slot 0 of player with paper named "&c&lUpdates:" with lore "Headhunting"
    "MobStacking"

#1 Yolo_Always_4_7, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Code (Text):
    player's skull

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Use the syntax:
    Code (Text):
    skull of [player|argument]

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. so would it be:
    format slot 0 of player with skull of xGaminqPvPx named "&c&lxGaminqPvPx" with lore "&c&lRank: &7[&c&lOwner&7]"

5. Yes, you can also use

Code (Text):
     Players skull
    as it uses less words.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Ok thanks and also ive editted the original post so read that please. Thanks.

7. Code (Text):
    format slot 0 of player with paper named "&c&lUpdates:" with lore "Headhunting||MobStacking" to close
    Use "||" to make a new line (line break).

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. ok thanks for the help!

9. [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/a2cd390b92fc5da1d41f25684d0660ca

with this text:
    command /changelog:
    trigger:
    wait 1 tick
    open chest with 1 row named "&a&lSaiCo&d&lPvP &cUpdates" to player
    format slot 3 of player with purple glass pane named "&r" to close
    format slot 4 of player with paper named "&d&nThe Chaotic Update&r &7(#3)" with lore "||&dInformation:||d&l*&7 Release date: &d4/16/17||&dFeatures:||&d&l* &7[&4General&7] &7Rank can be obtained from the &5&nMystic Crate&7!|| &d- &7Has new command &b/fly&7!" to close

- Im making SaicoPvPs /changelog

10. who are u talking to?

11. I know.
    It is due to the improper usage of hashtags. If you want to use a hashtag, use ## instead of #.
    A single # indicates a comment in Skript, while ## represents your hashtag.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I'm abit lost with this, as I don't think I have used any hashtags. Also I havent used quotes twice in my skript, so i'm lost with all of this.

13. You have, in the name of the item.

Code (Text):
    format slot 4 of player with paper named "&d&nThe Chaotic Update&r &7(#3)" with ....
    It should be

Code (Text):
    format slot 4 of player with paper named "&d&nThe Chaotic Update&r &7(##3) ...."

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. oh ok thanks. Also I still havent sorted out this out yet. Trying to get a certain players head in a gui and for it to stay there, for a staff list gui.
    For example something like this:
    format slot 0 of player with skull of Yolo_Always_4_7 named "rawrr" with lore "abusive owner" to close then run [message "lawl" to player]

15. here you are:

Code (Text):
    open chest with 4 rows named "Staff menu" to player
    wait 1 tick
    format slot *slot* of player with *playername*'s skull named "*Skull name*" with lore "*Lore whatever you want*" to close then run [make player execute command "*command*"]
    (btw make shure to have some addons)

• Like Like x 1
  16. no problem xD

17. Even though this is Necroposting, I need to revive this theme as it is important for a skript I'm making, and due to the latest updates of skript and the immense amount of addons, I really NEED to know how do I use a custom skull in a skript GUI

Not exactly by other skull owners, but custom skulls from another sources like minecraft-heads and HeadDB plugin