Bukkit [Skript Tool] Obfuskator (+Jar Encapsulation) 2.0.5

Obfuscation and jar encapsulation tool

1. _Donut_ submitted a new resource:

[Skript Tool] Obfuskator (+Jar Encapsulation) - Obfuscation and jar encapsulation tool

Read more about this resource...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Option can't be read properly.The console send logs which is about the option settings.Can you fix it?Or we must use skript-yaml to read the var properly.

3. And many people think after using this method the performance will be affected.May i ask your altitude?

4. as noted on the resource page, you must remove options before obfuscating, so yes you could use skript-yaml as an alternative. sometime i will look into resolving the conflict with options.

obfuscating a script does not affect its performance. the only thing that could be affected is parse time (time it takes to reload the script)

5. I found a bug even i have reinstalled the java8 the software still inform me that the environment didnt match.

6. do you have jdks other than 8?

7. no just 1.8.0 others have same problem.

8. is the server running on 1.8.0?

9. yeah ===========================

10. can you send the error

11. what's the logs :D? I open the .exe and the software didnt run and warn me of the wrong version of java and open one page to download java.

12. oh i see i thought you meant the compiled plugin wasnt running on the server. are you 100% sure you have the jdk downloaded, not the jre

13. ohohoh sorry i didnt install jdk

14. Code (Text):
    [00:36:54 WARN]: [Test] Task #6 for Test v0.0.1 generated an exception
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$CharProperty.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$Branch.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$Loop.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupTail.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$BranchConn.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_171]

15. skript version?

16. version: 2.2-dev36

17. can you send the script please

18. what obfuscation method are you using? i tested with combined and it worked fine