Skyblock & Factions | BorderRealms | Partner

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by iEnderOG, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

BorderRealms, we are an upcoming network that are striving for the best. BorderRealms was a network that was really big late summer in 2015 and was owned by a friend of mine named LinuxKernel, some of you may know him and some of you may not but none the less let's get started on what BorderRealms will be and why you should join it and it's adventures.

Currently, I am the only Owner/Staff member of the server and have done most of the work by myself until now where I hope to change that. We are looking to open with two popular gamemodes Skyblock and Factions. Now before you say Factions is dying, I just want to say I am not here to make generic servers with the same things bigger servers have. I want to strive to be unique to my ideas and creations. We are currently trying to partner with big youtubers to get the server advertised and get it on the map.

Factions

We currently are a generic faction server with the “Custom Enchants” and Gkits that are unique to CosmicPvP not to BorderRealms, and WE WILL change that with the amount of unique ideas I have, for one I have something similar to a scavenger hunt but has a different concept. In the warzone there will be structures that look something like basketball hoops, and in chat it will broadcast a item you have to get (hard to get item) and throw in the hoop to the hoop, and each hoop can only be used once every event. We do have a couple more unique features for factions but do not feel comfortable sharing it to the public as yet.

Skyblock

Let's talk some Skyblock, we do not have many unique features as Factions but are striving to create many. We has the basic essentials done for skyblock with a nice clean look some custom features we have is a Island Merge system, let's say there a 2 Island teams that want to merge together to be bigger on /is top, one Island would do /is merge <player> the other play would have to accept then the islands would be merge without breaking down all spawners and builds! We have tons more ideas that are unique to only us!

Positions Needed

Owner: 1/2

Admin: 0/4

Moderator: 0/3

Helper: 0/4

From and owner, you WILL need to be providing at least $50-$70 a month finicially and MUST be committed to this project if you are currently busy with something else or are having IRL problems please do not apply for this position, we must have a lot of communication during this project. You must be good at decision making and using money wisely.

Age must be 16+ for owner and Manager

For all other positions you must be 13+

What your position will be as an owner

As stated above you will need to provide financially which is a must in a partnership/ownership, you will also have an impact where the server is headed and how things are done, you will contribute to many things post on forums new ideas etc, the money you contribute will go towards builds, plugins, and development. As we start to grow you will not need to put in as much money as we will use donation money to fund more things, the donations will be split equally both 40%, the remaining 20% will be left for emergency money, if the server gets griefed or the host goes down and we need to switch host immediately etc. These are the things you will be doing as the position of Owner.

What your position will be as Staff

Well you will be on the server monitoring it at all times making sure no one is hacking or abusing the server, from my past experience on being staff on a big server is that helpers and moderators never know what is going on behind the scenes of the server which is what I want to change, you will also help with new ideas and control where the server is headed, you will also be a voice for the players listening to ideas and suggesting them to higher staff.

Application For Staff:

Age?
    Minecraft IGN:
    How long have you been playing minecraft?
    Have you owned any minecraft servers in the past (please list with player base):
    What is your most previous minecraft username:
    What position are you applying for:
    Previous staff experiences (please list server with player bases):
    How can you impact our community?

Application For Owner:

Age?
    Minecraft IGN:
    How long have you been playing minecraft?
    Have you owned any minecraft servers in the past (please list with player base):
    What is your most previous minecraft username:
    Previous staff experiences (please list server with player bases):
    How can you impact our community?
    Can you contribute financially?
    Do you have any specialties? ex. Building, coding etc.

If you do have a detailed resume already made please PM Me It
    I know I may not be trusted but I am very reputable on other forums
    Original Thread

Server Images:

2017-04-23_11.14.17.png

2017-04-23_11.14.39.png

2017-04-23_11.14.53.png

MORE IMAGES WILL BE ADDED FOR SKYBLOCK SOON!

#1 iEnderOG, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Go to the hiring system admins. to hire these staff.

3. What about hiring a owner?

4. Bump, thread Re-opened!

5. You need to be over 18 to sign a contract, how can you be owner at 16?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. There are many server successful server owners under that are under 18.

7. Not my question. How will you sign a contract if you're under 18?

8. We will work something out other than a contract.

9. Pretty sure this doesn't belong here.

"you WILL need to be providing at least $50-$70 a month finicially"

Totally going to pay you $50-$70 month! It's not like you're super suspicious with your broken English! But your server logo totally makes up for it.

"Well you will be on the server monitoring it at all times making sure no one is hacking or abusing the server, from my past experience on being staff on a big server is that helpers and moderators never know what is going on behind the scenes of the server which is what I want to change, you will also help with new ideas and control where the server is headed, you will also be a voice for the players listening to ideas and suggesting them to higher staff."

Holy mother of runon sentence!

"We currently are a generic faction server with the “Custom Enchants” and Gkits that are unique to CosmicPvP not to BorderRealms, and WE WILL change that with the amount of unique ideas I have, for one I have something similar to a scavenger hunt but has a different concept."

Should be changed to:

"We are currently a generic factions server. We have Custom Enchants and kits that are unique to CosmicPVP, but not to BorderRealms. We will change the amount of unique ideas I have. One of those ideas is something similar to a scavenger hunt, but it has a different concept."

Seriously, make sure you can use proper English before asking staff to pay you $60/mo for a position. Because that's actually not how anything works. Use donations.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I'm not asking staff, it's the partner that has to contribute that. Maybe at least read I said that as a partner, not staff, and what if English was not my native language? I've also provided my profile on other forums to prove I'm not someone just trying to get a partner tp pay for everything. I've paid for most of the development parts and builds already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.